HEY!!!! It's FRIDAY once again!!!!

by nomoreguilt 7 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I hope you all have a very constructive, if not relaxing weekend. I haven't posted much this week, just got busy with business and taking care of the yard. My grass has greened up in all it's emerald slendor. Just got stuff to do. I think spring has finally arrived in Michigan.

Take care friends.

NMG

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Hey, nmg, TGIF!!! It is also my wedding anniversary, 16years. And tomorrow is my daughter's bday party with her school friends. And then Sunday is the her real bday, 10 years old! We are having a huge BBQ with our real and adopted family.

Have a great weekend!

momz

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Hey NMG,

all it's emerald slendor

You've got that variety with really skinny blades? LOL Have a great weekend.

Alex

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I could use a break. This week was just hell

• chickpea
    chickpea

finally!!! a weekend without the threat of SNOW!!!

so what do i do? head 5 hours north, cross an international border and bring cheap ciggies!!! Smoking

have to make this run... we are flat out of tim horton's

safe travels and activities to all

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Happy Friday,

I love Fridays, and especially when its Spring and warm and sunny outside. We just cut the grass yesterday for the first time, It smells so fresh. The grass is so green it looks artificial right now.

I have Bed and Breakfast guests (but we do supper too for them since there is no restaurants in this town) tonight and tomorrow so I won't be enjoying any relax time but we will be sitting outside and also launching the Boat in the water.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Happy Friday, everyone!!!!!!

It's going to be raining here for the next five days, but what they hey .

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Heres to all who had a h#ll of a week or not!

Cheers!

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit