Lets make a bong!

by rolling rock 15 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

I think you my be "just" a bit off there Jimmy.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This same skull, sir, was Yorick's...

.........Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? (Hamlet, V.i)

Looks like Yorick's jest isn't over yet!

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Maybe I'm completely off but I think if someone made a bong out of my skull it would be kind of cool.

It is kinda cool.

• chickpea
    chickpea
    Maybe I'm completely off but I think if someone made a bong out of my skull it would be kind of cool

the mitigating fact there, mr. page, sir... would be consent to use your remains in the described manner

as they say in the old country... knock yourself out, soldier! no bogarting allowed....Smoker

cheers!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Maybe I'm completely off but I think if someone made a bong out of my skull it would be kind of cool.

The problem isn't the use of the skull but that they dug up a grave and disturbed this man's remains. Graves should be sacrosanct.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Although I'm laughing my head off, I make no bones about it when I say that those were bad boys for doing that.

I'm quite sure that they are not at the head of their classes.

Why don't they get a brain?

After all, it's no body's business to be getting a bong at someone else's expense.

Seriously though, I believe that graves should be disturbed only by flowers, candles, and sage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit