Lets make a bong!

by rolling rock 15 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

what is wrong with people? How do you even come up with an idea like this?

What, where these 3 guys just siting around and one of them said. Hey, I got a super idea. Lets go dig up a grave and steal the head and make a bong out of it. And the other 2 guys just looked him and side Ok that sounds cool! Lets do it.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5764886.html

3 accused of using corpse head to smoke pot

By BRIAN ROGERS
    Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

Two men and a juvenile are accused of digging up a corpse, decapitating the body and using the head to smoke marijuana, according to court documents.

Matthew Gonzalez and Kevin Jones have been charged with the misdemeanor offense of abuse of a corpse, said Scott Durfee, a spokesman for the Harris County District Attorneys Office.

According to documents filed in the case, Gonzalez, Jones and an unnamed juvenile on March 15 went to an Humble cemetery, dug up a man's grave, left with the head and turned it into a "bong."

Gonzalez told authorities about the incident Wednesday, and showed officers the defaced grave, including a 4-foot hole. Because of a heavy rain, officers were unable to determine whether the casket or the body had been disturbed.

• BFD
    BFD

I think I just made up my mind. I want to be cremated!

That is very disturbing.

BFD

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I think I just made up my mind. I want to be cremated!

So you want to be smoked sooner rather than later, eh? ;-)

• BFD
    BFD

Why is Grace Slick playing over and over in my head right now?

Feed your head, Feed your head, Feed your head...

lol, JD.

BFD

• heathen
    heathen

No kidding , I think it a little easier to make a bong then go through all that trouble. What's the matter having trouble finding some zigzags?

• Casper
    Casper

That is just wrong, on so many levels...

Cas

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gosh, can't you buy skulls? Or can you at least buy fake ones? My grandfather had one, but he was a dental surgeon and the skull had belonged to a patient who had died and left his body to science. We used to play with it when we went to his office.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, it seems you can buy real, human skulls and bones.

http://www.boneroom.com/skulls/humanskulls.html

• chickpea
    chickpea

my father was an osetopathic physician and when he died, his widow ( 3rd wife) sent me his skull

not HIS skull ( i love that joke) the human skull he owned and used in his studies....i once took it to my then 5th grade son's class as they were studying anatomy.... but before i took it out of the case i told them to remember that the skull was not "gross" or disgusting, but rather a gift from some one to allow them to have a deeper appreciation of what their own bodies were like..... and as the time frame was right on the heels of 9/11.... i told them that there were relatives of waiting for, wishing for even a tooth of their loved ones to be recovered......

lastly i told them to remember that the skull they were about to touch had belonged to someone who had been "somebody's somebody".... a child like not unlike them, somebody's best friend, somebody's grandchild, somebody's wife or husband or mother or father or brother or sister..... just dont forget that this gift was in their hands because somebody's somebody made it possible.....

i simply wanted appropriate regard displayed for human remains

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Maybe I'm completely off but I think if someone made a bong out of my skull it would be kind of cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit