King of the North where is he hanging out?

by edmond dantes 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Yeh, Canada!

lol

hope4others

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think the King of the North has a timeshare condo in the South.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

And a yacht in the carribean...

• heathen
    heathen

It's the US . The WTBTS left it as Russia since the cold war but there actually was no confrontation between the US and russia and that part of Daniel is about war and all out invasion of asia ,looks allot like what's going on right now with the US but also looks like the US is supporting both sides just to keep a conflict going.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Jerry Springer

• middleman
    middleman

Gog and Magog are Mother Russia and likely a league army of Muslim fighters. Moscow is directly above Israel if you look on a map.
    Blessings.....

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Remember the belief in the '80's that the King of the North was the communistic powers that would at least battle with the Anglo-American powers in a limited, conventional war?

The WT Org. is expert at letting these teachings quietly fade away as they become outdated and just plain wrong. Heck, there are Witnesses now who wouldn't have a clue what we're talking about!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's whoever you're afraid of at the moment. It shifts as world affairs shift, the WTBTS is trying to make some old prophecy about ancient times mean something about modern times.

• rache31
    rache31

Wow, does this bring back memories! My mom could never get enough in about that kind of crap. As a kid, I was clueless, just memorized what I was told. Now, I have to laugh when I hear some of this stuff. I can still hear my parents words... "Listen in for the newest understanding of these propecies. You don't want to be left behind, do you? Keep up with what the organization is teaching you. Blah, blah, blah..."

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Is it Peter North?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit