King of the North where is he hanging out?

by edmond dantes 22 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Have we had any new light on who the king of the north is at the present time because I need a reminder .I haven't read anything about him since the 1960s.and the last time I tried explaining it to a little old lady at the door the Russian missiles were on the their way to Cuba and the late night news reader, that night ,said " goodnight everyone and I hope you all have a peaceful and restfull night," which was very unusual because radio announcers did not comment after the news in those days.

Thunder and lightning, frightning very very frightning, Bealzeebub moma mia moma mia!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Some of these adverts on here make me laugh.I just had to smile after that last post because up popped an ad. which said find your Russian beauty here ,it appeared with a picture of a very pretty Russian blonde lady.

I haven't found the Volga boatman yet, not that I was looking for him you understand.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Elders in my cong reckoned King of the North was China. Of course they never speculate.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The Kings been kinda busy lately folks. He's trying to be discreet but here he is.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

The United States is the King of the North.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I think Canada is the king of the north, or maybe Iceland, or greenland oh wtf someone must be.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

It's all so bogus...anything can be read into Bible prophecies.

The last thing I heard before I left in 1997 was that they didn't know which country would take up the manltle.

Cheers,

Alex

• asilentone
    asilentone

Is it Peter North?

• karvel
    karvel
    Is it Peter North?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

there was a HINT in a talk a while ago that it might be Islamic Fundamentalism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit