Bloods vs. Crips: JW Style ;-) June, 2008 KM.

by Open mind 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Open mind
    Open mind

Nathan Natas:

"Bowellian"

LMAO.

OM

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I've actually experienced these situations a number of times.

In a few cases the gringos told the Hispanics to hit the bricks and ask permission next time they'd be in the area.

I had to laugh at that because a local police department had once required a congo I was in to notify them before preaching in their area.

But for the most part, kindness and mutual respect were shown by all.

There are assholes in any organization.

• 5go
    5go

The apostates break down like this

Hell's Angel's = active religous apostates that are fighting for what they believe is right, depsite it causing damage to their own cause.

Yakuza = Faders that are still active they are trying to stay alive and make money. They only do things if there is a profit.

Triads = Anyone on the outside including old faders, not doing anything till there is a good reason and profit in doing it.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Nvr:

for the most part, kindness and mutual respect were shown by all.

Thread killer.

Just teezin' Nate.

Did this really happen?:

the gringos told the Hispanics to hit the bricks and ask permission next time they'd be in the area.

How did that go over with the Hermanos en la Fe afterwards?

OM

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

5go said:

The apostates break down like this

Hell's Angel's = active religous apostates that are fighting for what they believe is right, depsite it causing damage to their own cause.

Yakuza = Faders that are still active they are trying to stay alive and make money. They only do things if there is a profit.

Triads = Anyone on the outside including old faders, not doing anything till there is a good reason and profit in doing it.

I consider myself and a few others to be "Shadow Ronin." We are the active atheist (masterless=ronin) apostates fighting for justice, honor, and revenge.

altalt

• Open mind
    Open mind

Nathan Natas, I salute you in your ongoing warrior path.

(I really do. I really enjoy your incisive wit and years of experience.)

This is a pretty well made short film on YouTube called "The Missionary Position" that I started a thread on a while ago. It's JWs vs. Mormons in a turf war. It's kind of what I had in mind with two JW language groups duking it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MBubw8BMK8

Actually, the first 1 minute & 45 seconds are hilarious and well done, IMHO. The following 4 minutes are just a stupid, overdone, very bloody, fight scene between 4 JWs and 4 Mormons. Don't bother watching the fight unless you like that sort of thing. There's nothing at the end worth seeing.

Enjoy!

OM

• Open mind
    Open mind

YouTube has yanked it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit