Falling Asleep at Assemblies

by LouBelle 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Mr Flipper & Tired: you made me laugh too - that got the gigles going so by garys' photo's I was finished.

garybuss - I've been laughing so much, tears are falling down my cheeks - everyone wants to know what I'm canning about - man those are funny! Thank you for that laugh.

Ah that was good

ldrnomo - **chuckle**

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I found that I could not fall asleep at a$$emblies if I was wearing headphones. Of course, I had a tape with rap music with a lot of swearing in the music, going loud enough so I wouldn't have to pay attention to the talk.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Well that is nusty subject...

I recall watching half of the brothers and sisters sleeping after the brake. It was a wonderful side!!! It was early afternoon, around 2.30 and it was a great opportunity for a nap. Due to the fact that was having part and rensponsibilities at the assemblies(either it was drama,talk, parking, or cleaning the spiritual toilets) I didn't sleep at all...well that was until I became "evil" apostate and I realize that WT was wasting my time...so for about 5 years I did enjoy sleeping in the assemblies...what a relief not to hear all of their crap.

I was looking for a seat at the wall so that I could lean my head and keep it straight. My note book was open, and a pen in my right hand!!! Just to show my spirituality. So I started sleeping from the morning session, have to wake up for the kindom song and announcements, and continue until lunch brake. After the brake I was going all the way to the end

But the the last couple of years I was attending only at Sunday(showing how weak my spirituality was) and only at the morning. After I was going to the hotel having a great time at the swimming pool, get to know interesting people(ladies)while my ex-wife was "enjoying" the spiritual wealth of the FDS...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit