Disfellowshiped JW video tapes decision

by lisavegas420 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

This is almost 2 years old, I saved it all this time and wanted to share it with all the newbies.

This video makes me both laugh and cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9owG_4Nios

lisa

edited to say...I don't remember who Pat is, but I like him.

• asilentone
    asilentone

it says it is a private video.

• blondie
    blondie

I will add that I can't figure out which one it is.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Can't see it - says it is a private video.

Jeff

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

i'm guessing you need to change the settings and set this movie to 'public'

• fokyc
    fokyc

I would love to see it, BUT, I can't it's PRIVATE

Would need to sign in

fokyc

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

ya'll need to get off me..

just kidding..fixed it.

lisa

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

just incase...go to youtube: username losborne5

video is titled disfellowshiped.

lisa

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

The guy and his wife who filmed this use to come on here a couple years ago. I think he was from Central Wisconsin, now they live in Madison.

• Rev1212
    Rev1212

Just watched it and it looks like the guy Pat is a sarcastic jerk. He made no logical argument with the brothers about why he wouldn't want to appeal the disfellowshipping decision. The brothers seemed pretty nice and they offer Pat the opportunity to formally appeal the decision -- no matter that Pat did or didn't receive his three letters he can still appeal. Then for Pat to say that well if the brothers are guided by holy spirit then how could they have made a mistake that required him having to appeal was pretty lame. The brothers are guided by holy spirit but as we know there are no burning bushes divinely appearing to the brothers these days. So mistakes can be made and have been made. Obviously, Pat doesn't have enough wisdom to discern these things or, more likely, he just enjoys trying the brothers. Well good luck with that, Pat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit