hm, i think jwd has been hijacked,,,

by orbison11 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• orbison11
    orbison11

well that is weird, i thought we all got the same, i still get scientology stuff on all threads,,,,

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

perhaps they are targeting you...

the question is why...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

cost money to keep a site up. they are just adds. nothing more.

• John Doe
    John Doe

No Scientology ads here. They're targeting you specifically. ;-)

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Flush the cookies in your browser.

Maybe you were looking up Tom Cruise on IMDB or something and got tagged with a tracking cookie.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I keep getting Northern Kentucky: Where Else?

• nelly136
    nelly136

like this one orb? this ones first on the list on my ads

Church of Scientology

You’ve heard the controversy. Now Get The Facts. Watch Online Videos! Scientology.org

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Every time you click on it, Jehovah kills a kitten.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Re: the Northern Kentucky ads, we call Northern Kentucky by another name: Ohio. In my corner of Ohio, we have "O'Tucks day," which is a day set aside for Ohioans from Kentucky. (That translates into almost all of us!) Lots of KY food and music. Apparently, pinto beans and corn bread and fried potatoes is considered ethnic food to people who aren't from around here. Here it's the staple diet.

Why did the Ohioans build a bridge across the Ohio River? So the briars from Kentucky could swim across in the shade. LOL

The briars tried to blow up Ohio once by throwing dynamite at us from across the river. We lit the sticks of dynamite and threw them back. LOL

Trivia: The Cincinnati airport code is CVG because the Cincinnati airport is in Covington, KY. Just across the river from Cincy in Northern Kentucky.

I live in a town called Hamilton. Everyone around here calls it Hamiltucky. Both of my parents are from KY and my husband was born there, too. There was a huge migration to OH from KY during WWII to work in the factories and it continued with people looking for work at GM and GE. J.D. Crowe used to perform a song about this migration called, "Follow the Bologna Trail."

I could go on all day. Gee, think I'll stop.

• marmot
    marmot

I've got the scientology ads too. Maybe the scientologists are doing a web campaign directed at Canada.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit