An Odd scenario

by Junction-Guy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The other outcome could be that he is the weirdest person I would ever meet, and then I could just say "thank you God for looking out for me"

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Funny thing is he might end up liking me as a friend.

Or maybe even something more.

Keep your fingers crossed, my conflicted friend.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, there won't be something more, I can guarantee you that.

• BFD
    BFD

Seems we always want what we can't have.

Good luck with your crush, JG.

BFD

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have a crush on a lady at work for awhile, but she is married, so it doesn't go any further than that.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Please don't go over there to tell him off. It can only get ugly and you will be seen as the aggressor. Do like me, if I am not wanted I don't go anymore. There is no sense in dwelling over why this one or that one does not like you or answer you or whatever. Bid them well and let them go on their way.

• journey-on
    journey-on

JG

Maybe something you have told him about your past has made him uncomfortable. You've mentioned things

on this board about sexual issues and such and I'm thinking maybe he just feels a little uncomfortable and

would rather not hang with you. We pick and choose our friends and maybe he chooses not to be one to

you....right or wrong. You seem to me to be a very kind and good-hearted person, so I say, wipe the dust

off your feet and move on to others who would enjoy your friendship.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I did go after all, and it turned out OK, I didn't tell him off, I talked with some of the other people there. I think he was surprised I showed up, but then again if he was, he did a good job of hiding it.

It turned out well, I could care less if he ever contacts me again, I feel vindicated and can move on from this situation.

Had I not went, I would have regretted it and there would be no closure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit