Kids are posting their Salvia trips on the internet

by MsMcDucket 21 Replies latest social current

• new light
    new light

This stuff probably would have stayed under the radar if not for these videos. These kids are forcing parents and the government to ban salvia by smoking way too much and then posting the results for all to see. I think it's sad that another sacred plant is being forced underground, but it's probably for the best that it stays out of the hands of people prone to such disregardful misuse.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Well that was painful to watch. Made me remember how stupid I was at that age also.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I tried it last year.

I really enjoyed it. It is psychadelic.

It is legal.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    This stuff probably would have stayed under the radar if not for these videos. These kids are forcing parents and the government to ban salvia by smoking way too much and then posting the results for all to see. I think it's sad that another sacred plant is being forced underground, but it's probably for the best that it stays out of the hands of people prone to such disregardful misuse.

The Mayans have used it for sacred rituals for centuries.

BTS

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    The Mayans have used it for sacred rituals for centuries.

That's could be a reason that they almost became extinct!

• new light
    new light
    That's could be a reason that they almost became extinct!

Nooooo. I believe the Conquistadors had a lot more to do with that than sage. Archaeologists are finding that the Mayans were as or more advanced than Europe was. Your frequent posts about mind opening plants are always riddled with fear and misinformation. I recall a topic you started about LSD some time back that referenced some horribly fear-mongering 1960's government crap about people being driven to suicide. Correctly informed people, even those afraid of their own minds, can usually admit there is at least some therapeutic benefit to be had from these things. You, however, reveal your ignorance and fear everytime you post about these drugs, which, by the way, is quite often. Psychedelics have been with man since the beginning, pushing us to evolve in all facets of life and providing a permanent peace of mind to those who want it. Am I biased? Absolutely! These substances that you frequently display as horrible have vastly improved my life and millions of others for the better, and I have not touched the stuff in years! I pity anyone who lets their government tell them what to think, and doubly pity anyone who feels the need to parrot these lies and partial truths to others.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    These substances that you frequently display as horrible have vastly improved my life and millions of others for the better, and I have not touched the stuff in years! I pity anyone who lets their government tell them what to think, and doubly pity anyone who feels the need to parrot these lies and partial truths to others.

Agreed, drugs have been part of EVERY human culture trough out history. The most consumed drug nowadays is caffeine. I just think, like most things, people can abuse something that can be good in certain cases and in smaller doses.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    a topic you started about LSD some time back that referenced some horribly fear-mongering 1960's government crap about people being driven to suicide.

Maybe there was some fear-mongering by the government. But, I know of people who used it [yes I actually lived in the 60's]. One friend of mine sat upright in a trip for 8 hours in near total terror. Another recalls watching a cat take what seemed like an hour to walk 10 feet and thought it comical. He saw visible musical notes drifting out of the stereo. Niether of them would have been able to walk out of the house if it was on fire. Yet people try and drive cars under these influences, as they are not in control of their senses during such times. They may not commit suicide as a result - but just wait till one of the sons o' bitches kills your kid with his car while high. You might change your tune. I had friends in the 70's who never came home due to such things.

My brother's use of that drug and others lead him [by seeking higher highs] to 'inject' Heroin and other intravenous narcotics. He contracted Hep C. He died 5 years ago in complete agony as a result of the illness. He now has two grandchildren that he never has seen. Drug abuse killed my brother. I can't ever get him back. I miss him every day.

Don't try and feed me a pile of shit about the government misrepresenting your damned pleasure drugs. They kill people!

Jeff

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. It angers me to see kids and adults waste their minds on mind altering drugs.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    The mind is a terrible thing to waste. It angers me to see kids and adults waste their minds on mind altering drugs.

I guess it depends on the drug. BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit