MY CARER(TODAY'S) STORY OF ENCOUNTER WITH A JW

by badboy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

SHE TALKED ABOUT ARMAGGEDDON HAPPENING IN THE NEXT YEAR(METHINKS)

LEFT A BOOK ABOUT BIBLE QUESTIONS

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

They always think it's gonna be in the next year!!

Evidnetly Crooklyn doesn't.....since they are waiting till next year to cut down the BS of the BS!!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I've noticed that the soonness of such predictions is used amongst the faithful and meek to illustrate who's most faithful. A good witness thinks in their lifetime for sure, a pioneer in the game for a good witness match will bet on a decade, anyone determined to be judged most holy by their peers will cut to a year or so. Its kinda like an end-of-world game of chicken. You gotta have the stones for it.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I thought that most JW's kept that kind of insider talk (about date setting and such) to themselves.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How poorly integrated that is. First they try altering the book study, and then they tell us that Armageddon is coming at a date before it takes full effect (if Armageddon was that close, then maybe they should just pay the damn gas prices for a couple of months).

What is so stupid about this is that this isn't the first time recently that they have pushed Armageddon close like this. Aside 1975, I have seen the 2006 campaign suggesting that they are going to set off the Great Tribulation themselves with the crapt NR37, which did nothing. All 2007 they were talking about how close it was (I remember the June 12 fiasco). And this time is no different.

If they come up with another date, I will just predict that it too will fail as miserably as June 12, 2007 did last year.

• badboy
    badboy

SHE IS GOING TO ASK A QUESTION CONCERNING TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    If they come up with another date, I will just predict that it too will fail as miserably as June 12, 2007 did last year.

Whoa! there was a June 12th non-Armageddon? I never heard of that, link?

• badboy
    badboy

The same carer told me toay that they are saying present credit crunch and crisis is a sign of the end time, which is very near.

also saying the bad behaviour among children is a sign of the endtimes, whereas jehovah children were well behaved

• still_in74
    still_in74

of course the Big A is coming soon - we have a BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!!!! isnt that in the bible?

• asilentone
    asilentone

you should tell your caretaker one day you are apostate, that person will stop talking to you like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit