Fantasizing about the end of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Bring_the_Light 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yeah but then what would we all bitch about?

• Aleman
    Aleman

Yourselves!!!

-Aleman

• OBVES
    OBVES

If you know my views I am representing and understand a little what I am writing about Jehovah's Witnesses whom I view as the only legitimate christian organization in our times according to the Bible then you can sense a bit that the end might come soon to all enemies of Jehovah's Witnesses .

The year I am predicting is the year 2011 AD. No ,no, it is not the prediction made by the Watchtower ! I came to it, being an indpendent servant of God Yahweh . My views differ a lot when compared to what the Watchtower teaches and yet despite of so many different views I am defending Jehovah's Witnesses as they fit the end-time pattern based on my understanding of the Bible. The Watchtower made mistakes in the past but their mistakes pale away when compared to what most christian religions teach !

There were many who left in hords the Jehovahs Witness Organization not realizing how grave mistakes they made. It seems like they jumped from the frying pan into the fire. How many lost spirituality and how senseless they became in their new found freedom.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

hey eyes open....use email....if you can get a hold of a few JW email addresses it can be quite effective

The Oracle

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Email... yeah, would be nice. But those addresses I have are people I know and who would no doubt get me disfellowshipped which I don't want right now.

2011, eh OBVES? I look forward to checking back with you in 2012 to see just where your mistake in calculation was, and then you can tell me why I should still trust you even though you got this one wrong.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

eyes open,

just create a new email account somewhere and email using the new account.

Hushmail works great, as it is not traceable.

Check it out, and get busy!!

The Oracle

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

In the history of mankind, has there ever been a denomination, religion, or religious organization that had as many members as the JWs have currently that ceased to function as that denomination, religion, or religious organization, losing all power?

In raw numbers? I can't say for certain, perhaps not; as a percentage of population? Certainly! Any ancient religion now considered mythology (think ancient Greece, Rome, Scandinavia...).

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

The JWs are going to make a lot of changes over the years for one reason: survival. A religion that does not change will not survive.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

2011 huh? I really, really hope the JWs latch on to another date. Puhleese! The nicest thing about my situation is even if I found out tomorrow that JWs have it all right and Armageddon is coming in a few years, i'd still choose to go down with the ship.

• 10p
    10p

If everyone was smart like you, then I'd say it'd end in at most 10 years. Access to the internet would open the minds of too many elders for the religion to keep going.

BUT, most people are not smart enough to work things out themselves ... they will hang on the every word of the org to time indefinite.

If you think I'm wrong, ask yourself why most people are still religious, even though ALL religions can be shown to be false.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit