Anyone saw "Iron Man"?

by Reverend Warhawk 30 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Renegade: You have a PM.

This is to avoid spoiling it for anyone on the board who hasn't seen the movie yet....

• Renegade
    Renegade

Thanks alot Captain, that was really helpful.

• ninja
    ninja

there is a sequel coming up....its called rust bucket

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I thought it was SHIT.

The action in the middle made it sag as it went on too long. But, then I hate computer games.

There will be one based on this.

The characters were totally shallow. At least I could care about Spiderman.

This guy was just a selfish spoiled brat who has the money to sort out the world and have fun jetting about in his neww KINKY SUIT. he should have been completely naked under that thing.

Sales in rubber fetish are about to plummet. Buy shares in nickel and titanium.

HB

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Naw, he's a spoiled selfish brat who get's a conscience, and seeks to undo the damage he has done by destroying the weapons his company has sold "under the table" to thugs and terrorists.

It's a comic book movie, it's not Hamlet or Wuthering Heights...

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Love the song by Ozzy Osbourne.

• Casper
    Casper

The kids dragged Hubby and I to see it this evening... and all I can say is that we "loved" it...

Looking forward to the sequel...

Cas

• Satanus
    Satanus

Where are all the rpg's, when the arabs need them? Just ONE of those would have turned iron man into molten man. Actually, i liked the part that i saw. I'll be renting the video.

S

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Loved the movie...LOVE Robert Downey Jr. in it.

Can't wait for the sequel.

• RR
    RR

I saw it the first day it came out and then saw it again last night with friends and family.

I didn't read all the post, so I don't know if this was stated, but for those of you who have not seen the movie, you have to wait till the end, when ALL the credits go up, and believe me there are a lot of credits. Everybody and their momma were involved with this movie, about 5 minutes of credits, but for you comic book fans, worth it!

Anyways, look forward to the "Avengers" movie when it comes out!

The original Avengers had Iron Man, Thor, Ant Man and The Hulk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit