Did you speed to go to the Kingdom Hall to be on time?

by asilentone 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

Tell me about it.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahhaHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

HELL NO. well unless i was giving the #1 talk.

unfortunately i was forced to be there early..........most of the time. i wish i coulda gotten a hell of alotta more flat tires now tho lol.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I guess this is not a very good topic. I will try to think of better topic than that.

• ninja
    ninja

I snorted speed to be at the kingdom hall...if that helps

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I was usually pretty on top of things but when I was running late I would step on it sometimes! I got stopped by the fuzz once too, but he let me off with a warning when he saw I was really going to church.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen the person that picked me up doing 65 and 70 (on a 55) regularly, and they would generally do about 40 or 45 in the city. Where are the cops when you need them?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I ran around the house like a mad woman to get 3 kids and myself there in time. But I didn't speed in the car. I figured the delay of getting pulled over would make me even later!

momz

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me about his mother in law, who partook. She was looney. She was telling my friend how as she speed to a movie to make it in time, (The movie was rated R), she prayed for a parking space and sure enough, there was one there in the front of the theater. "Must be the spirit", she ended her story with a smile.

Yep, totally looney.

• blondie
    blondie

I can remember several times the public speaker being pulled over within one block of the KH.......

Actually, being late was more prevalent...and the elders were the biggest offenders, breezing in about 5 minutes after the meeting had started. And the closer they lived to the KH, the more likely they were to be late.

Blondie

• lesterd
    lesterd

Had the cops follow me into the parking lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit