Pioneer stroll video re-edited and redubbed, opinions?

by Wasanelder Once 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I took the video posted of two "pioneers" and redid it. Let me know what you think. I have a whole series planned for it. W.Once

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOyg4XdGMI

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You made me laugh, It was very funny! ,

Thanks

hope4others

• yknot
    yknot

That was great!

I really should start subscribing....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

To the initiated, it sounds like a real conversation that would be had by two dubs in service. Good job, funny.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Boy, that ever shows the urgency with which the witlesses are preaching! Slow plodding down the street, and at that at a house that they know no one is home. Of course, the opening song is nothing but sxxx.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

We we need a video with what they were REALLY thinking.

lisa

• blondie
    blondie

A van in the driveway? I bet they were HBH--home but hiding.

Isn't amazing how much "new light" inactive people have to be told when only being 2 years.

When they gave "sermons" they also used about 8 scriptures. The Bible Topic booklet used to be called the Sermon Outline.

*** km 9/70 p. 3 par. 5 How Are They Doing? Can You Help? ***Do they need help to be effective in the house-to-house work, possibly assistance in preparing to work with the sermon?

• tak
    tak

I was only a JW for 4 years before being df'd, but one thing that stuck out in my head when I first started going to meetings was a talk by a brother and him saying that all the anointed would die before the end. There was a sister in the crowd that believed she was one of the anointed and I sat there thinking how scared she would have to be, I genuinely felt sorry for her. Then a couple of years later I see this sister at a get together and I mentioned this talk and kind of inquired a bit about this. Everyone in the room said, no that's not how it is gonna happen, or something to that effect. So I sat there thinking, did I misunderstand this? It turns out that the "new light" had come and I guess I must have missed that announcement!! I never really put two and two together until I come to this message board and then it all makes sense, no one said anything because they didn't want to admit that there was actually a mistake by the GB.

• dinah
    dinah

Very funny!!

• freetosee
    freetosee

Great video, conversations like those happen ever so often.
    When I started fading I meat up with a d'f person. He said he wants to get reinstated, since the generation has almost died out and time is running out. I told him, thats not what we teach. He insisted we do and showed me the liveforever book with its definite statements. I asked if he has the wt volume '95, found the article and asked him to take a look...

fts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit