"It is accomplished"

by AGuest 17 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Congratu-ca-la-tions on your edu-ma-cation!

BFD

• greendawn
    greendawn

Great a lot of people nowadays are engaged in adult education. Hope you pass your exam, but what course is it?

• joebin
    joebin

Congratulations, wow 8 years heh

I bought myself a new Stratocaster

you lucky dog you...

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I'm 37 and hopefully next spring, I'll start back to school. I want to major in Criminal Forensic Science, especially since I'm going to work for the Sheriff's Dept. anyhow. The best part is they'll pay for it.

• AGuest
    AGuest

peace to you and thanks for the congrats!

I will have a juris doctorate (law) degree. One of the FIRST things I did when they kicked me out was go back to school. Didn't want to be duped again because I didn't understand certain words and terms that folks use. So, my undergrad was Communications/English.

Haven't decided whether I will take the Bar this coming July or not: I am tired, the old gray mare just ain't what she used to be and, as a result, my close-to-50 brain just ain't what it used to be. We'll see (there's always February 2009).

Anyway, again, thanks. I wouldn't usually post about something like this, but I have to admit it was like an exhalation.

Peace to all ya'll!

SA, a slave of Christ

• llbh
    llbh

Good for you A Guest .

I graduated with a degree in Law when i was 40 it did wonders for my self esteem. For reasons i have been into before here i did not pursue a career in it ,sadly

I wish you all the very best and hope you find a career in the legal profession.

Regards David

• AGuest
    AGuest

and peace to you!

SA, who needs a nap

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Felicidades!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit