Elitist Blueprint For World Government Revealed

by What-A-Coincidence 20 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

solution: wait for the big "A" and paradise to follow..........OH wait....we are already waiting and waiting and waiting for that!!

• 5go
    5go

The metal gear solid line of video games asks this question. The whole plot of the game series is the powers behind the scenes are testing you to use your experience to control the average guy.

The game even asks the question should one resit it. In fact a couple stop resisting do to the power vacuum that would arise from taking out the men behind the curtains pulling the strings.

• winnower
    winnower

When the US economy bottoms out, the powers that be will allow people to suffer and get a good taste of severe economic depression. How long will it last? I don't know. But it will be long enough so that people will finally be so desperate they will be manipulated into grabing any solution offered by their government. This is when the plan for economic recovery will be put into place. It has all been planned. The resolution offered will be to open the borders of the USA, Canada, and Mexico . When this happens no one will have "birthright citizenship" anymore. That's a thing of the past. You will now be expected to go with the current flow and become a "world citizen". There will be certain oaths, loyalties, and rules you must adhere to. You will have to agree to these terms in order to participate in society and receive your (mark) chip. It will all be voluntary. However, you will find, as time goes on and the banking system does away with paper checks, drivers licenses are no longer issued on a laminated card, etc. etc. that you have to make a choice about living in the digital world---or not. I have previously written on this subject. What some of you may not know is that these plans have already been put into place. I posted a video concerning the Nasco corridor in an earlier post. excerpt: Trade Corridor One of the key trade corridor initiatives that Transportation Policy and Service Development focuses on is the Mid-Continental Trade Corridor. Manitoba’s position at the heart of North America makes it a key part of the Mid-Continent Trade Corridor, connecting Canada to a central North American market of 100 million people. Through a system of connecting highways and rail routes, the corridor provides seamless and efficient transportation linking major commercial centres in the Canadian and American Midwest, through the Southwest, and deep into Mexico . Intermodal in nature, the corridor allows cost-effective and safe movement of goods and people, minimizing both travel costs and time. The corridor is shown in the graphic below. trade corridor graphic Here's another tidbit....and I am just wondering how many of you know this? I don't want to be dredging up old news and bore anyone. excerpt: Roads and bridges built by U.S. taxpayers are starting to be sold off, and so far foreign-owned companies are doing the buying.

On a single day in June, an Australian-Spanish partnership paid $3.8 billion to lease the Indiana Toll Road. An Australian company bought a 99-year lease on Virginia's Pocahontas Parkway, and Texas officials decided to let a Spanish-American partnership build and run a toll road from Austin to Seguin for 50 years.

Few people know that the tolls from the U.S. side of the tunnel between Detroit and Windsor, Canada , go to a subsidiary of an Australian company which also owns a bridge in Alabama . Article quote: "when in reality the elite created monopoly capitalism and have been a hidden-hand manipulating world events and offering solutions to problems they created for centuries." Do you think these elites are....ILLUMANITI? Top of the heap of the various Freemasonry organizations? Do you think they have created the monopoly capitalism and are now going to crash it and destroy all this "excess population" as part of a new agenda? If they created the problems to start with, and then turn around and offer the solutions...isn't that kind of like setting a house on fire and then returning with a bucket of water to "look like a hero"? Same set of folks playing good cop/bad cop? Higher echelons letting the lower groups take the fall? What's your take on all this, WAC? Article quote: "Watch Rothkopf give a lecture on the power of the global elite. He identifies Bohemian Grove as a key meeting venue for the globalists. " Bohemian Grove??!!! Now THAT's a SUBJECT. Are we allowed to discuss that here? Do you think anyone will talk about Molech, and the meaning of the owl found so often in heiroglyphics and how it relates to our modern day society? I have a little piece of news about BG if it's ever discussed here. For those not familiar with Bohemian grove..here's some good places to learn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove photos http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/011206_bohemian.html

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

David Icke's stuff is interesting but I wouldn't put stock in ti. Alex Jones backs his stuff up with GOVERMENT DOCUMENTS.

• Warlock
    Warlock

William Cooper.

Warlock

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Cooper stuff is great. Coop was jealous of Alex's fame.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Question, and remember, I'm a blonde....so spell it out slow...

Why do forgeiners want to lease our roads?? Why would this happen.....thought they were run by the state. So who maintains them now?

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

No Witness will buy this. The Revelation book already has all of the empires assigned, and they already had to double-up on the Anglo-American empire. No room in Revelation for another world empire. Sorry guys.

I wonder when we'll get to meet the anti-Christ?

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

David Icke represents the epitome of delusional paranoia; his psycho-pathological "theories" don't even approach the level of half-way decent science fiction. And his talk of "Jewish bankers" in search of world domination constitutes hate speech. There is something drastically wrong with the guy. He may well be suffering from some neurological impairment. I think that all conspiracy theorists suffer from some degree of clinical paranoia. It's their choice, I suppose, to either seek help or not. However, there are limits to free speech. When Icke [or anyone else] crosses the line and starts spouting hate speech, I think that they should be held accountable.

If anyone has a strong enough stomach, he/she can google "Icke paranoia,"

• What-A-Coincidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit