gb solidifies ownership etc. last year tak

by booby 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa
    Spectacular!...Spectacular increases are evidence of Christ's support.

WOW, sounds like the Catholic Church and Islam have the most evidence then....................oompa

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Holy crap. This guy (Morris) might be the best thing to happen to the JWs in a while....

• Open mind
    Open mind

I'm pretty sure this was the last talk on the Friday morning program from the 2007 "Follow the Krikey" DC.

This talk was absolutly mind-numbing at our DC. Circular logic out the wazoo.

I must say Anthony Morris is much easier to listen to than most GB members I've heard speak. Very folksy and down to earth. Almost had me wanting to believe again.

OM

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

A few thoughts:

Did you notice that the speaker referred to Jesus possessions as the Kingdom Halls and assembly halls?
    He did not refer to Jesus possessions as being the followers!

A second thought: I cannot find independent verification of the Armenian earthquake father and son rescue.
    I did find this:

http://www.gnpcb.org/product/663575722649

It appears that this GB member, anointed and trusted by Jesus Christ, not defiled by false Babylonish teaching, may have lifted this story from Babylon the great herself without verifying that it's true!

• Quandry
    Quandry

He said:

...a challenge to write in such a way that it is not misunderstood

Didn't the Watchtower claim that people had misunderstood the 1975 stuff?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Yes, the GB and Watchtower Society are so faithful and marvellous, just marvellous, and everything they teach is pure truth, absolutely pure, without blemish; just trust them, without question.

SHEER HUBRIS. A BLIND AND FOOLISH SPIRITUAL DRUNKARD.

IS BROTHER MORRIS LIKE THE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PHARISEE THANKING GOD HE IS NOT LIKE ALL THE SINNERS, IN JESUS ILLUSTRATION, OR THE HUMBLE, CONTRITE SINNER WHO COULD NOT EVEN RAISE HIS EYES TO HEAVEN?

PRIDE IS BEFORE A CRASH.

• anasazi
    anasazi

I don't see a problem with anything of what he says.

He is correct in what he says.

But you are not correct in you think that the governing body controls Jehovah's Witnesses.

They only oversee the congregations.

I don't understand all of this criticism.

But then I don't understand how supposed religious people such as yourself are followers

of a website that has blatent advertising on it either.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

IS THE LINK ACTIVE??

THE LOGIN AND PASSWORD DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    "If Jehovah God and Jesus Christ trust this FDS, should we not do the same? Think hard about that."

Has anyone asked him how he knows that Jesus and Jehovah trust the FDS? Did he have a personal conversation with them?

I had a personal conversation with Jesus yesterday and he told me that he doesn't trust the FDS. And Jehovah told me the same thing last week. That's not fair that Jehovah and Jesus change their minds and now trust the FDS... Why didn't they tell me about the update? Maybe the GBs have a messenger account with God directly... that must be where the new light is c9oming from...

Well now we all know that the FDS provides the new light junk food to the domestics at the proper .

A@G

• freetosee
    freetosee

THX for the info!

try jwtalks for login and followthechrist for password.

Its not working for me..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit