Why people in the Kingdom Hall are so cold.

by THE_CHOSEN_ONE 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• nelly136
    nelly136

if theyre being cold with you now in the potential convert stage, then it doesnt bode well for when you're baptised.

they usually love bomb the newbies at least until theyre baptised.

• yknot
    yknot

Perhaps it is a KH filled with people who don't really want to be there but are afraid to lose .......

Their coldness could be to get you to leave.......be happy and grateful...much better then losing 20 years of your life!

Welcome to JWD !!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Temperature wise, Kingdumb Hells are notoriously the least energy efficient structures on the planet. They only know two settings for the air: maximum, and off. The same for the heat. Thus, the building is always freezing cold or broiling hot, never in between. And it is a total waste of energy.

And they are cold hearted because of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. They set things up so every time you draw close to anyone, they will do all they can to bust it up quickly. It gets so people don't dare to show any affection toward anyone, lest they be required to show it to everyone and those to whom they are drawn are yanked out of their lives. That is why I am never going to volitionally set foot inside a Kingdumb Hell again.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I m not witness. When I attand metings they are treating me like stranger... They put lot effort in preaching... They are spending less time for social activities... sorry for my english

Be happy that they're showing their true colours right at the beginning. When I first started studying they were very nice and friendly. They started treating me like dirt immediately after my baptism. There was no longer any need for them to pretend to be nice - they had their statistic and could now move on to the next sucker. W

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Welcome. Where are you at?

"By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves. John 13: 35

If you don't feel that "LOVE" then get the hell outta there!!!! RUN!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The Pharisees. Unwittingly, the WTBTS has promoted the very same lifestyle that Jesus condemned. Remember the Kingdom Song that sang, "Proud hearts that know no pity for the meek?" Well, they live that line and they even go so far as to change it to, "Proud hearts that know no pity for those they perceive to be weak."

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Remove from package.

Microwave on HIGH for 30 minutes

Turn over when half done

Let stand for 5 minutes

Quirky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit