Why people in the Kingdom Hall are so cold.

by THE_CHOSEN_ONE 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
  • asilentone
    asilentone

tell me about it.

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

I m not witness. When I attand metings they are treating me like stranger... They put lot effort in preaching... They are spending less time for social activities... sorry for my english

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

they are not very happy, they are stressed and overworked, they feel guilty because they never measure up to the JW requirements, they are taught to feel superior to others. Why are you going to the meetings?

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

I pretty sure that Jehovah Whitness are the chosen ones... I have noticed something, the Elders are usaly "The Richest"?

• oompa
    oompa

And I was thinkin bad thermostat! sisters seem to always need sweaters and shawls and crap.....gotta keep it cool for the men in coats.......oompa

• megaflower
    megaflower

Elders the richest-Ha Hardly. Most of them are painters or janitors, carpenters. You will find very few professional JW's. There are exceptions but most have not attended college.

• THE_CHOSEN_ONE
    THE_CHOSEN_ONE

Elders the richest-Ha Hardly. Most of them are painters or janitors, carpenters. You will find very few professional JW's. There are exceptions but most have not attended college. In my congretation there are at least 10 college degree withnesses.

• flipper
    flipper

THE CHOSEN ONE - Welcome to the board friend ! You notice that too? You are not alone ! Why are they so cold ? Because they were transported from the ice age , and have not been thawed out appropriately yet ! That is one purpose of this board - to bring out the truth about what they call " the truth" and expose their teachings as teachings of unscrupulous men ; not God. Welcome again and keep coming on, you will learn a lot ! Peace to you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• steve2
    steve2

The witnesses who live here have two temperatures: They blow hot and cold. They blow hot if you agree with them, and cold if you don't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit