I am SO proud of all us apostates!

by Robert7 20 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How often we find out months ahead of the witlesses! I remember the tract drive that isn't supposed to be released until this fall, already more than a month ahead. And the infamous 9/2007 Kingdumb Misery article about independent study.

And the speculation that a forthcoming Kingdumb Misery is going to make Book Study Night into Field Circus Night.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

We apostates don't speculate, we rationally analyze the movements of the birds of heaven and the tea leaves in the cup. Our dartboards are absolutely circular and properly divided into logarithmic domains. Our darts are aerodynamic, balanced, and sharp. Therefore our conclusions are always reliable. We apostates don't speculate.

• Robert7
    Robert7

My wife had mentioned this to a number of friends who know I visit these "message boards" and mentioned the BS change. Instinctually they all figured it was just crazy apostates. I know the fact we were right really got them thinking... They realize there are apostates in high places in the borg...

On another note, one brother yesterday immediately told me afterwards how weird it was that this new change contradicts the years of explaining how important the BS is. People will be thinking... However, most are just excited that there's one less meeting a week and that will overpower most people's issues...

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    We apostates don't speculate, we rationally analyze the movements of the birds of heaven and the tea leaves in the cup. Our dartboards are absolutely circular and properly divided into logarithmic domains. Our darts are aerodynamic, balanced, and sharp. Therefore our conclusions are always reliable. We apostates don't speculate.

Hey, Hey, Hey, Don't give out the Governing Buddies secrets... although actually, they DO speculate, don't they...

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Its because we're spirit guided, the reason we know so much........Homerovah is looking over his flock

• avengers
    avengers
    Its because we're spirit guided, the reason we know so much

Absolutely right!

It's all about the Spirit.

I especially like Margueritas. Man do they give your Spirit. What's your favorite Spirit?

lol.

Andy

ps I like beer too.

• dinah
    dinah

Things like this really do help the "Apostate" cause. (I STILL hate that word, though). The WT tells the rank and file that we spread nothing but lies.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wings

to know more than they do is awsome

we always know more than they do.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

NEW LIGHT ......The Apostates are in the Truth who would thought

• lrkr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest