If anyone else is tired of the announcement, bible study change

by dinah 27 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Erm ... but isn't this thread is about the "announcement" also?

[and the "announcement" is about a change in the Book Study arrangement .... no change to Bible study yet]

Yep.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I told some friends today and they basically pooped their pants. "What?, we need those small groups for the tribulation." YEEEEE HAAAA! W.Once

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I think many of us keep an eye on these things to hope that the JWs that we care about begin to wake up.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

What was the announcement???

• chickpea
    chickpea

i think to be effective as a fading and still clandestine apostate, it is helpful to not only be in the pipeline about the b0rg's activity, but further up in the delivery than the drones.... fore-warned is fore-armed in theocratic warfare

just like the saturated coverage of the ongoing primary battles..... one can be selective and choose only the amount of information to access...... i havent read every thread, or every post on the threads i read..... but i am glad enough to know what i know!!!!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

There have been a lot of threads but it is amusing to me.

I absolutely love that we know these things before the R&F.

• chicken little
    chicken little

My husband left the same time as me and he doesnt give a #### about any kind of announcement of anything to do with the wt society. I am a little more pragmatic. I think of those who really are worn out and dare not say a word in the congs for fear of being branded weak etc. They have a little more time to think now for themselves if they choose to.

It is a big thing that shows that the wt corp is in a defensive position over for the flock...cant beat them anymore so have to wave a carrot or two. I think that it will have the opposite effect than hoped as more will miss the trinity meeting (all three rolled into one) and just make do with the wt meeting.

Shame that none of this is being implemented in poor countries immediately...that is where the food crisis and energy price crisis is really hitting hard...but who cares about them anyway..they still have to pay for the magazines etc.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

totally sick of it - only posted once on one thread regarding it. Seemed to be an outbreak of bookstudy threads. I don't really care because they'll swing it their way abou how the end is so close I just can't do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit