Borg-like zeal of ex-friends

by Bring_the_Light 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Well I've been gone 10 years. Ran around and looked for friends still in, wound up aposticizing myself to one of them (couldn't help it, just so derned aggrivating, had to tell her how it is).

I'm thinking about going to the district convention this summer to continue to fully experience not being a JW. I'm imagining the matrix deploying its sentinels already. (this would be THE DISTRICT CONVENTION IN ROCHESTER, MN in case you're a JW Sentinel gathering intel here)

Anybody experienced any kind of police force type action just based on Apostate status leaking? Will they get my name, pass my pic around and put me on a "watch list"? I was never dunked, so there's no official action that would go through the system. Just 1 sister with borg-like zealousness whom I'm sure has reported me straight to the Filthful and Despotic Slavekeeper by now.

I'm finding myself really enjoying "not being a JW" now. I've mostly been just a "normal human being" the past 10 years. Now I think i want to be a "not a JW".

Also, anybody ever done any kind of civil disobedience type protest (other than the silly sign-holding etc?) I'm dreaming about getting a dozen or so Ex's wearing yellow shirts with words like "I am a good man", "I want my family back", "WTS = Liars", holding hands and just standing in the middle of the auditorium (no words, no interfering, just standing wearing the shirts) until such time somebody carries us away. I think it would make me feel good I am a truth teller and I am proud, right in front of you. bwhaha!

Do you guys have an outlet for convention name tag forgeries? and where the HELL do these people find these bad suits? (my mom usually got mine, is there a "JW store" somewhere?)

I've also been thinking about getting baptized, getting into the theocratic ministry school, and well, bring "outside" references into my first bible reading.

I'm giddy with the idea of "I don't have to obey their rules". Any other satisfying rule breaking (nothing too bad or illegal) suggestions are welcome.

• DT
    DT

Hey, I know you. Welcome to JWD. You have some good ideas. There are some zero dollar bills with Charles Russel's picture on it. Does anyone have a link? They're good for contribution boxes. If you go to the convention, feel free to use the vending machines. It irritates them. If there is a resolution, it's your right to shout no when they ask if everyone agrees. Some people leave little post it notes around with apostate messages on them. If you can get your hands on some old Witness literature you can put apostate tracts in it and leave it there. It will eventually end up in the lost and found. Rochester often has protesting apostates. You can pretend to be a dub and carry on a loud animated conversation with them within earshot of others. I'll have to keep thinking about this. I'm giving myself ideas.

• DT
    DT

I found the link for the Watchtower Money. http://www.dannyhaszard.com/pickets/WT$.htm

• changeling
    changeling

FYI: you don't have to be baptized to me on the KMS. Not that I'm encouraging you in you plans, but I thought you should know.

changeling

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I kind of get the urge once and a wile to do a spiritual "suicide bombing", I am still technically a JW so I would like to go to a big JW event a freak out some jaydubs. I was thinking of doing some kind of documentary and ask some very in your face question to leave a bad after taste in there brain and watch them squirm wile they are being filmed. You know "go out with a bang".

• avishai
    avishai

An idea I've had is making iron on transfers that you run through your printer (you can get them at kmart, walmart, etc.) of the UN affiliation letter, or whatever you want to say, and ironing it on the back of a dress shirt. That way, you walk in in your suit and tie, look incognito, etc. Then just sit where people can see you and take your jacket off. Perhaps a whole row of folks w/ various slogans?

• White Dove
    White Dove

This sounds like fun!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    UN affiliation letter, or whatever you want to say, and ironing it on the back of a dress shirt. That way, you walk in in your suit and tie, look incognito, etc. Then just sit where people can see you and take your jacket off. Perhaps a whole row of folks w/ various slogans?

Your too smart for your own good, Great idea!

lol

hope4others

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    An idea I've had is making iron on transfers that you run through your printer (you can get them at kmart, walmart, etc.) of the UN affiliation letter, or whatever you want to say, and ironing it on the back of a dress shirt. That way, you walk in in your suit and tie, look incognito, etc. Then just sit where people can see you and take your jacket off. Perhaps a whole row of folks w/ various slogans?

Funny. You could have it transferred onto the back of your shiny head. I can back you up with that one.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

LOL,

I think at a minimum, I'll go, meet old friends, talk to lots of people, and answer all questions about the status of my beliefs and affiliations TRUTHFULLY. Watch pleasurably as the word spreads and eyes begin diverting. I have the right to be normal, we don't need to sequester ourselves or lie to protect their delusions. No shame, no acting, no bending to the rules of the Borg. I'm almost giddy in anticipation.

We're here, we're lucid minded, and we're proud, DEAL WITH IT!

Anyone else interesting in sharing in a big helping of spiritual food with me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit