well children I am shocked

by mouthy 11 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I posted a thread asking for help for an ex JW.A really wonderful person. in the WT Many years !

All she needs is to know how to post...she can lurk but cant post. over 21 read my post NO ONE OFFERED help. What are you all doing???? that you cant just write on this thread HOW to post.
    I am thinking of sending you ALL to your rooms

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hi, Mouthy,

I didn't read the original request for help... but my guess would be that she is lurking as a guest and not registered with a username. She would have to have a username and be logged on under that name to post.

Hope that helps,

Jackie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well thank you Jackie.

O.K. Marylin I think you press on LOG IN. then I THINK it tells you what to do.

Or probably register first then make up a name

• compound complex
    compound complex

- for Marilyn

- for Grace

Love,

CoCo

• mouthy
    mouthy

For coco

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

To be a bit more detailed...

At the top left under the picture of a watchtower that says "Jehovahs-Witness Discussion forum.com ... everyone welcome!" there should be a box. In that box it should say "Welcome Username". If it says "Welcome Guest" she needs to either log on if she already has a name or register if she does not. There should be links to each below the "Welcome Guest" if that is the case.

If it says "Welcome" and then her username then that is not the problem and we need to try something else.

Jackie

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Sorry mouthy! I've been out of the loop for a couple of days...hope your friend is able to post now. :) -Potential

• Mulan
    Mulan

I honestly didn't see your post. So sorry.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Ooooooh! We're all gonna get spankin's ...

Can I be first?!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

To post here (or on any forum), one needs to register. That is easy enough--click on the appropriate instruction lind where it says "Sign In"::"Register". You fill out your username and the password, or whatever details it asks you for. You will need to give a valid email name so your password information can be sent (some forums allow you to preselect your password at the time of registration; this one requires using the one it gives you to initially log on).

Once you have the information, you log on. You put the username (which may not be the same as the handle you select), and enter the password. You may then set it up so you will be automatically logged on every time you visit the site. This is not recommended at a public terminal, but at home, it saves a lot of time.

Once you are logged on, you will see the words "Reply" and/or "New Topic". To post, you click onto the appropriate word and post away!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit