personality disorders

by wings 29 Replies latest jw friends

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I'm off shortly wings, and I'd hate to leave anything as an epitaph that doesn't give all and sundry the freedom to skewer my memory. The Sound Of Music My Dear - Que Sera

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I tended to be a little obsessive compulsive in my youth. Now I tend to be sarcastic and cynical....

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I'm just plain normal so It seems. Sometimes I feel left out! I have no disorders.

lol

hope4others

• wings
    wings
    Now I tend to be sarcastic and cynical....

me too. I'm blaming it on the XJW thing. Although, maybe it's just the real me.

• wings
    wings
    Sometimes I feel left out! I have no disorders

After I get to know you better I'll come up with something. I wouldn't want you to feel left out.

Just of the top of my head.....normallicy complex.....but I'm not convinced you're normal.....

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

How can ANYBODY who is a witless have a "personality disorder"?

Never mind MULTIPLE ones.

How many witlesses have a personality, other than the "depersonalised one" they put on at the door of the Kingdumb Hell??

HB

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    but I'm not convinced you're normal

Gee, funny that's what all my friends say! ha ha

What is normal by Chris Crocker! lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g0VRkCF2a80 (sorry there is one really bad word. Pretend you didn't here that.)

hope4others

• wings
    wings
    How many witlesses have a personality, other than the "depersonalised one" they put on at the door of the Kingdumb Hell??

Good point.

I'm really just making fun of the ones we develope as we grow past that.

• flipper
    flipper

I think I have my head on pretty straight ! Let me check for a minute, er, uh, yeah it's still there ! My wife and I just have quirky, weird senses of humor - that' all. So, yeah we are a bit offbeat

• wings
    wings
    My wife and I just have quirky, weird senses of humor - that' all. So, yeah we are a bit offbeat

Flipper, this is my wierd sense of humor at work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit