personality disorders

by wings 29 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

borderline spaz with hypo theoretical deficiencies

That's me.....who are you?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Don't know!! Do you have a list I could choose from? One of my new enemies, and I were just yelling about this tonight!! As I was driving 70 miles an hour on a curvy road. They have been going around town, saying I am Bi-polar.

I told them, unless they have gone to Medical school, and I am their patient, they could not diagnosis me, and they are treading on a libal suit. He on the other hand told me 15 years ago, that he is dyslexic. I told him, that indead that is his problem, he told me himself, and his wife and daughter have big mouths. Ask anybody in town!!!

I know I have lots of mental problems. I blame it on: JW's, my mothers hatred of girls, my father thinking my moms poo doesn't stink, old JW (haha) boyfriends, abusive 1st marriage, an ex-boss, and my current husband, driving me nuts.

No problems here, Keep it moving!!

• wings
    wings
    Do you have a list I could choose from?

schizo paranoid affective bull shit intolerant disorder....does that work?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I really do think I brush up against Dissociative Disorder now and again. I feel like several people, or no people at all. Like my life is a movie and I'm just watching it. It doesn't help that I tend not to believe in the "self" concept.

Not all the time though. It isn't crippling or even all that bothersome. Just a thing that is.

Dave

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I don't have a personality disorder.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Neither do I.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I've been told that I tend to be morose...LOL

• wings
    wings

Thanks a lot Dave, now I have to add that to my list. Maybe I shouldn't have started this, I could be a real sicko before the night is done.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I had a personality disorder but since I've stopped reading the Brain-Washtower its seemed to be going away.

A@G

• wings
    wings
    since I've stopped reading the Brain-Washtower its seemed to be going away.

Awsome that you didn't need medication....I'd love to hear more stories like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit