Buca di Beppo

by asilentone 6 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have never went to Buca di Beppo Restaurant before. I am thinking about going there. I would like to know what kind of food do you like there?

• Dagney
    Dagney

It's family style traditional Italian and very good. LARGE plates though, are there a few of you going? Quite fun.

I remember having the lasagna and chicken saltimbocco. I know we had more, can't remember. I don't think you will be disappointed in whatever you try there.

Have fun!!

• moshe
    moshe

Our local on has a large table in, the, Kitchen! Right against the wall- you get to watch all the cooks, servers and salad chefs in action.- it seems to always be a priority table. I have always liked my dinner.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Italian food very good. I highly enjoyed myself the last time I went there with hubby and a bunch of friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

They USED to have only the LARGE platters of family-style cookin', but they've changed and now offer single serving, doubles and the original "quatro" sizes. I think they realized that lots of people like their food but can't wolf down a hundred pounds of food.

They used to do a special rolled-up proscuito pizza that was very nice, but it doesn't seem to be on the internet menu listings anymore.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

I still like Johnny Carrino's better, myself, but Buca isn't bad...

Where I live, we have a local chain called Primo's, and there is no substitute for their Chicken Piccatta!

• mind my own
    mind my own

Mmm, sounds good! We don't have this chain in Canada. Not that I have seen anyways. I would also like a Whole Foods.

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit