Lately, The SIGHT of JWs Gets Me Irritated!!!!!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Only certain ones do, the big hypocrites. Otherwise, I just say hi and make them acknowledge me.

• oompa
    oompa

I think you have an inner fear that they may see you back, be succesful at their job, and re-convert you.....you feel the inner need to be re-baptized and dread wearing a white t-shirt with your bathing suit in public.........irritating for sure............oompa

• minimus
    minimus

Hey! At least I'm not dreaming of them! Although I did have a dream of the PO a few months ago. I always liked the man and in the dream he just looked at me sadly.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I see an occasional witness at the subway stop. Other than that they don't know me and I don't know them. But if I see any I will send them your way Min.

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- I hear ya buddy ! Let me give you a sedative to calm down. LOL! The sight of witnesses does a combination thing to me ; I get really creeped out, kind of an eerie feeling like watching , " Night of the Living Dead" , or " The Omega Man" , with those weird half/dead , half/ alive people milling about ! I still get annoyed as well seeing them , but the longer I've been out of it, mostly I just feel sorry that the rank and file members are so mind controlled . I have a lot of anger towards the leaders of the Jehovah's Witness organization who are manipulating the rank and file members

• minimus
    minimus

Night of the living dead....I like it! Zombie elder attacks coming your way!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't like seeing the cockroaches around either. I know that all they are going to do is try to hound me into going to the boasting sessions and then out in field circus. And, if they get their way, I will be pioneering for about a year or more, and then going to the Value Destroyer Training School. Following that, I will get a billion assignments (none of which can be refused), and within another 6 months or so, the Washtowel Slaveholdery will plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages.

Certainly more serious than ruining someone's dinner time or holiday celebration.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hey Minimus why be so concerned with the JWs? They are just a passing phase the same as with all other cultic organisations eventually people will tire of them and they will fall apart. The internet makes it possible for cult members to find out who their leaders really are, that all they can offer is problems and not a single solution to life's problems.

The R&F JWs are mostly deceived victims cunningly taken down a dead end road.

• defective light
    defective light

I would say your feelings / attitude are perfectly normal....Dont they irritate everyone ?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

MinMan...Do what I do....It scares the Hell out of 'em! Wear a Cross (a crucifix w/Jesus even better)...whip it out so they can see it...it works like magic...they focus right on it with their beady little eyes and run like the dickens...and if they don't run right away...carry one of those little blood capsules (get 'em at your local magic shop)...and bite into it just when they is lookin at dat nasty ol' cross ...woo hoo we're talking FUN with a capital "F".

-BONEZZ

PS. Jesus really does save and I ain't even religious no mo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit