Lately, The SIGHT of JWs Gets Me Irritated!!!!!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Anyone care to psychoanalyze me???

• daystar
    daystar

You still identify with them in some way. You are revolted by the negative aspects of yourself that you see in them.

How'd I do?

• JH
    JH

Make yourself comfortable Minimus

• DT
    DT

It sounds like a sane reaction to me. At least it seems to be the typical reaction.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Post Traumatic Stress ?????

I can't remember the last word, but I think it begins with a D.

Now I get a flash of light - Disorder.

Sylvia

• heathen
    heathen

It's the demonzzzzzzzzzzz , minimus has demonz , minimus has demonz ......

• minimus
    minimus

When I see the Witnesses I get ticked off. I can't stand their condescending arrogance!

They really do believe they alone are special. They imagine they belong to a singular elite group. I AM SO GLAD I'M OUT OF THAT MINDSET!!!!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Hey, I denote an awful lot of suppressed anger for somebody who just had his ass parked on a beach in Aruba for a week.

Did you have an absent father? A controlling, whiny mother who loaded you down with so much guilt that it broke you down into a sniveling, weeping little boy that cried himself to sleep every night from the time he turned 24 until he reached 43 and finally got into counseling? Hey?

Oh...Me neither.

S4

• journey-on
    journey-on

You may be developing a more advanced condition of what begins as a normal anti-JW syndrome. I'm afraid you

might be getting a full blown case of Jehovaphobia. This condition will worsen over time if left untreated. There are

ways to treat it, but I'm sure other posters who are familiar with this condition can advise you as to the proper antidotes

(or anecdote if they're feeling comedic).

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I don't get irritated I actually feel embarrassed to know that I once participated in that stupid little charade. The thought of earing a suit and knocking on doors. Stopping about mid-morning for coffe and a snack at McDonald's. Everybody staring at the way your dressed.

Reality.....what a concept!

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit