Question - What is your dress sense now?

by Celtic 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Must be a US thing - but what is a baby tee?

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ang, tight little tops, usually showing a little or a lot of belly

• Mum
    Mum

Jeans or khakis and t-shirts, sweatshirts or sweaters mostly, pantsuits for business wear, a few glittery tops and some velvet pants or velvet jumper for special places.

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• conflicted
    conflicted

I never got rid of my dub clothes.

Are you saying there's something wrong with 1970's polyester suits and giant ties that could double as tablecloths?

I thought I looked retro?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks Harmony

We call them crop tops, I have a couple which I wear when it warm enough and I'm feeling brave enough!

• Simon
    Simon

They are my favourites

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

In high school I decided that I didn't belong to any particular group, so I dressed like all of them. One day I'd wear a preppy shirt with khakis, the next day jeans and a flannel shirt, the next day a classic Vinny Babarino/Chachi black tee shirt with no sleeves. I'm still like that. I feel comfortable in a polo shirt with dress slacks, or my Smashing Pumpkins ZERO shirt and black jeans.

My wife did me the favor of getting rid of all my JW clothes.

• LDH
    LDH

Ugly ass maternity clothes.

But not for long.

Usually I'm in something smashing like a Chinese Mandarin collar dress (makes me look even taller) if we're going to a formal.

At home, shorts/tshirt.

Casual, think Target.

Lisa

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I always wear black. Don't have to waste a lot of time matching shoes, pants, tops. I hate shopping. I just find something black, well-made, and buy it.

I also "feel" good in black. It always looks good. In any situation. And I love my black leather.....coat....pants....sectional....dining room chairs...silk sheets....wine glasses...see a trend here????

At home...black NIN t-shirt...black capris...barefoot...

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Casual or dressy slacks and a silk shirt for work. In the winter I like to wear sweaters (I love to knit) with slacks. Occasionally, I'll go into a dressy period, but not too often.

On weekends, it's definitely jeans and a sweatshirt or flannel shirt, or riding pants and paddock boots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit