Apostate-attack on a JW-stand in Norway (with pictures)

by AntiKrist 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• AntiKrist
    AntiKrist

It was the first time ever that I saw a JW-stand too. And believe me, if I lived in Norway I would be the first one to put up a true apostate-stand right next to them and make a fool out of them every single day. I mean that would just be hilarious. Having a word with a JW is one of the most funniest things I know of. Somehow one can really see when they run into the invisible wall and resets their logic processor. What I usually do is just step backwards and again read the verse or ask the question. When, and that will happen quite often, the JW gets offended I usually quote Jesus saying "Turn the other cheek around" =) Oh another favorite bible verse to use when the JW gets ready to hit the road is 1:st Peter 3:15: "[...] and be ready at any time when you are questioned about the hope which is in you, to give an answer in the fear of the Lord and without pride." At this point the witness will be really desperate ;)

Anyhow I was thinking about the stand. They were in a line with other cult-stands. When I first came to the city-centre I didn't see the JW's and was struck by the sight of one cult-stand after another. I even had the time to think of how obvious it was that all of these stands were pure sects and nothing else, it was almost as if that was the only thing they actually wanted to say. However, there in the middle of everything stood some JW's in a JW-stand offering "their truth"..

• boyzone
    boyzone

The nearest to a JW stand I 've seen in the UK is a local sister who regularly took her old magazines and displayed them at a car boot sale. She sat there enjoying the sunshine and browsing the other stalls whilst counting the time. She might have shifted one or two mags.

• AntiKrist
    AntiKrist

lol why didn't I ever think of that!? Getting a tan and counting hours at the same time =)

• Poztate
    Poztate

made a short break and asked: "Why do you guys keep on defending what God already has regretted, isn't that why he put up the rainbow?" You should have seen the faces! =)

Yep.....God destroyed all of the human race except for Noah and family... Then expressed regrets for doing so... Rainbow Time...

Yep...God now will destroy all of the human race "except dubs" with fire, earthquakes, pestilence, disease, hailstones, etc etc etc.

Wonder what sign he will have to put up in the heavens after his latest "regrets"

This is a sick religion with sick beliefs.....

• AntiKrist
    AntiKrist

he'll maybe put up a pole this time =)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit