What was the "Most" embarrassing Moment in your life...?

by Casper 23 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

Cas, I'm working on it....just too many to choose from.

wings

• Casper
    Casper

I know what you mean, Wings....

Good to know I'm not the only one... that keeps the family "Wondering".... lol

Cas

• imissmaine
    imissmaine

My most embarrassing moment happened about 12 years ago while working at Circuit City. It was a quiet day and a bunch of us were standing around the counter chatting. One of our coworkers had just recently returned from taking some time off because his mother had passed away was also hanging out us. The department phone rang and I walked over and picked up and it was the girlfriend of the guy who's mother just passed away. I told her to hold on a second, put my hand over the mouth peace and yelled over to the group, "Gabrielle, your mom is on the phone." I was incredibly embarrassed! Fortunately he wasn't offended and accepted my many apologies. Later that day he actually joked with me that it would have been a very long distance call. ~IMM

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Here's a good one. I don't know about "most" emabarrassing, but it was pretty good.

I fell asleep in the Hall during a WT Study. I began dreaming about something really funny. In the dream I was laughing hysterically about whatever it was. In real time, in the Hall, during the study, my "dream laughter" came out as a really loud "mmmfffggggrrrwwwwwgllldgtpffft". Everybody in the hall heard it.

• Layla33
    Layla33

There are so many mosts:

(And I am sure a lot of the women can relate):

1) Doing jumping jacks doing that time of the month and looking down and seeing something unstick itself and fall promptly on the floor. If there was ever a time in my life that I could have wanted the earth to open and swallow me up, that was it.

2) Sitting at the conventions for hours in the summer during that time of the month, starting to sing "the melodies" and having someone tap me on the shoulder and say, "excuse me, there's something on the back of your dress" and wanting again for the earth to open and swallow me up.

3) Accidently walking in the men's room when I changed jobs and the M and F were on opposites sides. Interesting.

4) Being at a pool party in a bikini and realizing with great alarm why all the men were looking at me like I was a giant steak - when I saw my bikini top drifting slowly away in the water.

5) Laying on the floor with my then boyfriend, both of us naked, still entwined (eerr, ya), when his mother opens the door and walks in on us. Oh, the good old college days...

• wings
    wings

I will pick just one.

I had a friend (JW) and her husband stopped by on a Saturday afternoon. We sat around and drank some beer. My friend likes tequilla, and I had just been to Mexico and had some special tequilla you can't buy in the States. So I offered her some. She likes it with lemon. Shots. BTW she is a big, no BIG woman. I am not big, however I pride myself on being able to handle my liquor. It had been awhile since I had done shots, but I was up for it. It was the good stuff after all.

As the afternoon passes, we deciede to make dinner, fire up the grill. Another shot. We are having fun, cooking, laughing....etc. (I'm sure you know where this is going). One, two, three, plate. I passed out face down in my plate during dinner. They put me to bed. They would still be teasing me about it if they still talked to me.

wings

• Casper
    Casper

... Layla... !!!

Girl... YOU win, so far... I would have just melted right into the floor during most of those experiences... Goodness... lol...

Low-Key... I bet you got some interesting Looks... lololol...

Imissmaine,

I'm sure that was embarrassing, just a slip of the tongue... so glad your friend was understanding...

Cas

• Casper
    Casper
    One, two, three, plate. I passed out face down in my plate during dinner. They put me to bed.

Wings,

That was a "Good One"... lolol.. I've never done that, been close a few times (in my younger years)....

Cas

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've had a few:

JW one - giving a talk, go up on the platform, sit down and proceed. I hadn't realised that I didn't tuck my skirt under me like a lil lady should - I had just sat down. The skirt had ridden right up exposing from my panties down. ( still didn't know anythng ) A sister gets up, yanks my skirt into it's proper place while I'm talking and then moves off the stage. It was at that moment I turned scarlet!!

Another time, walking out of a club, had on a flowly flimsy top and a gust of wind blew up my top exposing me - people got a good look

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just having represented the Most Low Life Scumbag in the universe (yes, God). I am embarrassed to have played a share in building up the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery Corporation, having put even a penny into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, and having publicly taken a pro-God stand. To me, that was totally embarrassing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit