For those still in...

by Mickey mouse 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

...I hope you're practicing your best surprised face for Sunday.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Or we could pretend to be annointed. Say to each of our friends before the meeting - "I've been hearing strange voices telling me there is something important changing with the bookstudy." Then after the announcement just look over and give 'em a wink.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL MissingLink! I can't believe loads of people here have been mentioning it to their families or telling the P.O they already know. Sounds like you may as well arrange your own JC at the same time.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I will not be able to keep a straight face

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I wish I knew some witnesses so I could act like I could forsee the future.

lisa

• Dagney
    Dagney

My JW g/f will say to me, "I'm sure you know already....."

I say, "Well, that's what I've heard also!"

hehehehehe

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Well, I haven't been to a hall in almost 4 years now but I did tell my 34 year old jw son yesterday about the upcoming change.He had no clue there was even a hint of one. He has 2 BIL that are elders. Wait and see I guess.

Oh, and I WON"T be there this sunday either, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NMG

• yknot
    yknot

NOPE.....

I have a big mouth.....

Our PO is trying to keep this under wraps to build anticipation (no Elders have been told by him either) and a good Sunday turnout. I told him I knew, teased him a little ....I am evil. We have a guest speaker coming and according to an Elder he will be making the announcement. The plan is to have a group of us make the announcement in unison with the speaker (who is a practical joker.....and it is his turn to be caught off guard). So far all but maybe 6 know in my KH.

• hubert
    hubert

So, exactly how is this going to be worded?

I really, really need to know.

Hubert

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Husband was thinking about going just to record the announcement and post it, but I think they would

know something was up. It's been years since his last entry.

hope4others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit