Nothing but the Blood - Chapter 8 (Final)

by daniel-p 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Dearest Daniel,

Wow! Your story had me on the edge of my seat! What a powerful

and moving story. Not just from the events, which were rivetting in themselves, but your writing style is outstanding.

What a gift with words God has given you. I do not think that you should abandon it. You should become a writer. You have such a natural talent!

I admire your strength and faith through the pain in growing up in sucha highly disfunctional family. I guess we all do to an extent, but you have endured a

lot of things in your young life that the average person doesn't encounter in a lifetime of living.

I am glad that your faith in God survived the years in the WT. I found God in my years (45+) with the organization, so I know that despite all the negative things that happen, our faith can grow and we can emerge with it intact.

I will be praying that your wonderful wife will likewise be able to find that you do not need the WT or the F&DS to worship God and appreciate all His creation. Like you, I can now stop to notice the flowers and all the wonderful creation that He has given us, since I do not have to devote my time to the demands of men.

With much love,

Velta

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit