jefferywhats original post

by isaacaustin 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

1. Bethel in NY suspect high level apostate, cant identify it but know its there.
    2. Major Organizational changes about to start rolling out, one is changes to the "service committee" and titles, PO to be done away with, thats all I know for now.

Was told that if you are the sort of person that cant handle changes, you wont stay in the org for long.

Will update as I hear.

JW

• blkblk13
    blkblk13

Looking through these topics I have stumbled across several conspiracy theories and mentions of BIG changes happenings. I find it all to be rather exciting and titillating and I am axiously looking forward to the annoucement this Sun supposedly regarding the change in the Book Study arrangement. But I do wonder, is this a recurring theme on this site of predictions and anticiaptions? Do these normally prove to be right or does it usually turn out 2 b baseless rumors? Has anyone in the Forums predicted something of significance that actually came 2 pass? I only ask b/c I hate getting worked up over things that turn out 2 b nothing.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    Has anyone in the Forums predicted something of significance that actually came 2 pass?

Yup. I've successfully predicted the past few announcements at the meeting, such as which book will be studied next, before my (JW) husband knew them. That raised my credibility quite a bit.

But as with all internet news, it's reader beware. Check in if some of the veterans have chimed in their agreement before you dive in. Be skeptical. Don't say a WORD about the prediction until shortly before and you are absolutely positive.

I told my hubby about this latest change to my (JW) hubby, and even better, he disbelieves me! I can hardly wait for it to be announced.

• blkblk13
    blkblk13

lol. yeah I def try to be skeptical online since the advent of wiki but I did tell my mom about the book study and she asked my Dad who is an elder and he said no and if there were 2 be a change like that there would have been some sort of elder's meeeting preceding it. So, I hope the info is right. that would be cool but I posed it more as a rumor/question than an def announcement so I still have some wiggle room in case it's not accurate.

• Layla33
    Layla33
    But as with all internet news, it's reader beware. Check in if some of the veterans have chimed in their agreement before you dive in. Be skeptical. Don't say a WORD about the prediction until shortly before and you are absolutely positive.

I agree 100%.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    one is changes to the "service committee" and titles, PO to be done away with,

How convenient, this should well cover their a$$es and put all the liability on the local body, including personal

lawsuits, which in that case "It sucks to be you" (an elder that is). If this is so, time will tell.

Cheers!

Hope4others

• jgnat
    jgnat

I thought I'd check in with the results of my little "bet" with my JW hubby. He finally admitted last night that I was right. He'd managed to avoid the announcement as he skipped the Sunday meeting. But he did take the time to read the announcements on the board last night. And there it was. One brother confessed to my hubby that he was shocked and puzzled by the change.

He humbly ate crow last night, and I'm looking forward to cashing my reward.

• besty
    besty
    1. Bethel in NY suspect high level apostate, cant identify it but know its there.

I have this confirmed by ultra-reliable sources. The sources post on JWD so if they chose to they could post more details.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The word about "big changes afoot" is coming from all angles. I've heard at least half a dozen people mentioning it now independent of jeffrey's thread. I sure would like to know more about this "high level apostate" situation.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

If you're there, all the best.

Down with the Tower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit