Here are some of my predictions. I would enjoy hearing yours.
1. The new merged meeting will eventually be shortened, perhaps to an hour and a half.
2. More changes about the generation and 1914. They will talk about 1914 less and possibly drop it or change it when people
stop paying much attention to it. They may eventually decide the generation is the anointed since the first century, rather than
the anointed since 1914
3.A further weakening of the blood policy. They probably won't get rid of it, but will wait until technical advances make
blood transfusions rare or unnecessary.
4. They will eventually change their shunning policy. They may continue to push shunning while quietly making
it a conscience matter to avoid possible legal complications.
5. They will lose millions more in pedophilia lawsuits. They will only apologise or reform their practices if they decide it
is in their best interests to do so.
6. They will train their members on how to respond to the common apostate objections that they hear in the ministry, at work or during
unauthorised use of the Internet.
I may add more later. Now it is your turn.