Do we have a need for conflict?

by wings 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings
    I'm crying out to upset a female who'll tie me to a bed and show me hell!

Layla....I think this one is up to you.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Ya know I was thinkin it may take two of yer??

• Layla33
    Layla33

Crusoe,

I understand your words more than you think. :-) Negative attention is still attention, isn't it?

You think you are a bad boy, and you want to be disciplined, but a spanking is not what you need, my dear...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I need a certain amount of conflict. It helps me get clarity on things and get past being stuck on things. For me it is a tool that helps tip a decision and action in a certain direction.

I don't have much use of conflict for its own sake, or excessive drama.

Most of my conflict is internal, and involves conflicting desires and thinking. The external conflict with others usually involves someone telling me what I must do, or cannot do, when my thoughts and desires are different. I don't seek this out, but when it comes I like to dispatch it and move on.

• wings
    wings
    I need a certain amount of conflict. It helps me get clarity on things and get past being stuck on things

me also

I don't have much use of conflict for its own sake, or excessive drama.

It can be very entertaining on some basic human level. Kind of like reading People magazine in the Dr.'s office when you could be reading National Geographic.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I once sat alone in a corner in a bar and 25 scantilly clad females posed invitingly.

I surveyed the rainbow! I was bored!

Suddenly one pointed and summoned me to go to her, fixing her eyes in mine and planting her stilletto firmly in my £roin as I neared base,

I was like a moth to a flame!

What was it you said I needed Layla?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit