ATTENTION ALL WHO ENJOY FINE BOOZE

by nomoreguilt 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

This recipe will rock your socks. I had a samll poker party a few weeks ago with the guys from my bowling team. One of them, Ron , I think he might be gay, that's ok, he's a great guy, brought over a mason jar with something that looked like urine in it. Well, he says, this is called APPLE PIE...So, he opened it and sure enough, it smelled just like apple pie. MMMMMMMMM. He had never drank any of this yet, as a customer on his mail route had made it and given it to him for his birthday, which happens to be the same day as mine.

Well, we each poured a small glass of it, about 4 ounces. Tasted like apple pie. I'm not kidding you, within like 10 minutes we got this small , warm, euphoric rush that started in our chest and went right into our faces, MMMMMmmmmm GOOD STUFFFFF

HERE'S THE RECIPE;

1 FIFTH OF EVER CLEAR (151 PROOF, 75 percent alcohol per volume, it will ignite)

1 QUART OF APPLE CIDER

! QUART OF APPLE JUICE( there is a differance)

5 STICKS OF CINNAMON

Mix 1 part Ever Clear, 2 Parts Apple Cider, 1 Part Apple Juice, 5 Cinnamon sticks.

CAUTION!!! Be sure to keep the booze away from an open flame.

Place this all in a large enough pot and bring to a boil. Remove the Cinnamon Sticks and pour the contents into 1 Quart mason jars and seal the lids while it's still HOT! If you use the whole Fifth, you will need 4 Mason Jars. I used it all, just to make sure I had enough mmmmmm.

You are going to love this stuff, it will sneak up on you though, so be careful.

CHEERS!!!!

NMG

• *Incubus
    *Incubus

mmmm,moonshine..

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Was that 12 parts cider or 1-2 parts?

-Aude.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

CORRECTION MADE .......2 parts cider

NMG

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Did somebody say BOOZE????

Do you serve Apple Pie Moonshine chilled? I have a jar of Plum Shine in the freezer.

momz

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Everclear is stronger than that. More like 190 (95%).

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

OH! Hello MOMZ!!! Actually we just drank it at room temp. That's the way it got here, but I have also put some thought to see which would be the better way to drink it.

So, MOMZ! How did I KNOW that YOU would appear on my thread?? HUH? HUH? Go figure. Oh, and CHEERS to you and MR Crown Royale.

NMG

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

i had some of this a couple of thanksgivings ago. FMZ and I drove to visit Joannadandy and Eyegirl. I can attest to the sneaking up effect. It tastes sooooo good.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I came up with an Apple Pie cocktail recipe too. this one is a hot drink, however.

Moisten the rim of a pint glass with an orange wedge.

Dip the moistened rim in sugar.

put 1/2 ounce of 151-proof rum into the glass & light on fire.

Sprinkle cinnamon & nutmeg over the flames (looks cool too).

Twirl the glass in your hand so that the flames carmelize the sugar rim.

Add:

1 Shot Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum (Captain Morgans is piss)

1/2 Shot vanilla vodka

1/2 shot green apple vodka

1/2 shot Tuaca

1 packet hot spiced cider mix

Fill with hot H2o

Top with whipped cream & another sprinkle of cinnamon & nutmeg

Tastes just like hot apple pie a la mode.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

So, MOMZ! How did I KNOW that YOU would appear on my thread?? HUH? HUH? Go figure. Oh, and CHEERS to you and MR Crown Royale.

It's rough being predictable! Cheers to you too! Can we leave Mr. out of this? He's on the sh*t list presently. Now I don't have to share the BOOZE!

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit