Elder confirms "changes are ahead" but did not elaborate

by truthseeker 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• still_in74
    still_in74
    The position of Auxiliary Pioneer may be rendered obsolete and Regular Pioneer hours cut to 50 but again, this is the sort of announcement that would best happen at the Service Meeting.

no way, they may drop hours but they will NEVER drop auxilary pioneers. No way!

• sir82
    sir82
    She just said they are going to be announcing a "Global Campaign" of some sort and that it will have "World Wide" implecations. Any one know anything else yet???
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/154825/1.ashx

• JCanon
    JCanon
    the big announcement is.... "2) The BOE letter on staying only at hotels on the recommended list during the District Convention ..." The letter is to be read 3 times; including sunday after the WT study. Just like the letter announcing the 2009 international conventions...

I hate to be an alarmist (actually, I love being an alarmist but...). You know they recently have that JW-only Watchtower and they recently forbid brothers who were having their own discussion groups outside the WTS arrangements which is condemned. Now having them stay in only designated motels? This suggests to me that somehow they are or are expecting some kind of organized attacks against the witnesses. Maybe more organized apostate literature and information given out at the conventions!! These may seem like little measures but it allows for greater control. It's easier to watch and monitor the flock if they are all in designated areas. IF I WERE ONLY BRAVE!!! I know the witnesses so well. Those brothers go to those conventions early in the morning when the doors first open and rush and block off seats in the shade or whatever. My parents used to send me to do that years ago. Get up before dawn and go down to the convention center and rush and block off seats. I'd love to do tha now, only I wouldn't be blocking off seats, I'd be putting my apostate little fliers in the books and magazines saving those seats. So after the song when they finally open their bibles or noticed the magazine they'd find information about how the 70 years began in year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar or something. !!! It's the perfect place to hide counterintelligence stuff!! Of course, they'd immediately run right to the brothers and report it, which is what I planned since the elders will inevitably read it out of curiosity instead of immediately throwing it away like the WTS commands, so they would get infected too!!! But I'm too chicken to pull it off really. I have actually picked outside the convention before. I had a huge banner made up that said that the word or Cyrus went out in the FALL or something. Now I realize that would mean nothing to anybody!!! But it's hard to get literature to the witnesses at their conventions though some try. Maybe they think the motels are a vulnerable area and they are taking precautions. The other side of that is probably they've made some deals with the motel owners for high capacity and they need to assure capacity to get the discounts. Plus, obviously, where there are more witnesses there is less chance of rubbing shoulders with "worldly" people. But frankly all this inspires me to be more creative about breaking through all this. My CURRENT plan is to distribute literature in the neighborhoods from door-to-door with tracks designed FOR Jehovah's witnesses so that when they call the householder will present them with the tract and QUESTIONS about when the 70 years began and why they are lying about it! But that would only be on a local basis, obviously. Not much of a dent. Oh well, I guess GB-bashing on the net will have to suffice for now. JC

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hey Now.....until the announcement this is all just "poztate" kun-firmed spekulashun.

Youse don't want ta be a runnin ahead ub da slave.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

IMNSHO, its probably going to be another ho hummer! won't even wake the not caring or the older asleep ones who use meeting time to catch up on their naps.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

It seems we still have some who are of the elder body out there in forum land, what have you all heard about this if anything?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

our cat has had kittens

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Now having them stay in only designated motels? This suggests to me that somehow they are or are expecting some kind of organized attacks against the witnesses. Maybe more organized apostate literature and information given out at the conventions!! These may seem like little measures but it allows for greater control. It's easier to watch and monitor the flock if they are all in designated areas.

oh JC, why do I even read some of your posts?

The rooming dept. have been arranging cheap hotel accomodations for assemblies for decades. The more JW's stay at hotels not on the "list" the less hotels are willing to offer a discount for conventioners. Big whoop.

I guess the WTS has been dodging thousands of extremely organized apostate attacks on JW's for years now... damn they are good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit