happy news and confession

by DaCheech 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

It has been officially announced that DaCheech is no longer a minsterial servant.

I cannot tell you the details.

I can promise you that I will not want to comment at the watchtower study, nor will I want to do any more talks!

my wife is supposedly supporting me so far

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it took me almost 4 years on this board to get to this point, and maybe in 4 more I will be totally out (wish)

thanks all for being mental health helpers

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yah!!! Congrats!! Hopefully it won't take another 4 years, fingers crossed for you!

BB

• oompa
    oompa

Congrats! Now change your profile! Sorry it is taking you so long...and how does living the lie work for you? At least you apparently still have family and friends talking to you. Funny how that stops when you do most of the time....for me anyway..........oompa

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I can understand why non-believers stay in the org.............. to keep peace in their families etc.

But I cannot understand why a non-believer will accept a position of authority, to me, that is just immoral.

I think it's great your no longer a MS, and of course it is especially great that your wife is OK with it!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Time's a wastin'.

Brant

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

profile changed!

thanks

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Dacheech home to the family of JWD... as an EX MS>>>>> Lovely to have you aboard. So you must be pleased to "step down" from a lie & step up to the "truth"

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

hopefully this will protect me from legal lawsuits against the leaderships???/

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit