PEOPLE WHO SPEAK WITH GOD

by badboy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

KNOW ANY PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY SPEAK WITH GOD?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

YES.

BURNTHESHIPS DOES.

• horrible life
    horrible life

He told me to tell you Hi. And to try to control yourself more.

Oh, and he still loves you, even after you-know-what.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes I do, but he irritates the hell out of me cause he never appears , its like he speaking through my imagination

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

Ron Weinland says he does check out his site. its eeery

• Honesty
    Honesty

We were created to speak with Him.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Why speak to god anyways he doesn't have any physical ears to speak to and if he does can you imagine how big they are considering he created the universe...wow

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I talk to him.

When he talks back your either a saint or crazy.

• AGuest
    AGuest

I only know one, Christ. I know many who speak with him (Christ), however, and who speak [to] God through Christ. But I would have to say, in truth, that anyone who professess to speak directly to God... isn't telling the truth, sorry. Even Satan cannot speak directly to God.

I don't doubt that these may think it is God they're speaking to... but the truth is that it is not. Once they understand this, however, and recognize the truth of it... whatever conversations they are having... will actually grow and blossom.

For those who say they have tried to talk to God... but have heard nothing... I would say, try going through the Door.

BTW - God does have ears; indeed, He has a body much like ours (i.e., eyes, ears, nose, mouth, arms, legs, head, etc.), albeit a spiritual (celestial) one, not a physical (terrestrial) one.

I bid you all peace.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Sirona
    Sirona

Thats easy! "Thou Art God"

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit