love this site

by tracyeee 23 Replies latest jw friends

• tracyeee
    tracyeee

Hi everyone! I have been lurking here since last fall.. I had done a 2 year Bible study and finally sort of mentally lost it ( study nights, clean house, constant worrying).. I was looking for a reason to quit and told my study teacher ( an elder and wife) that I would not dedicate myself to an organization , so they could forget about me being baptised. No one speaks to me now even though I was not baptized. they said I "knew enough". Just wanted to say hi and tell you all that I love reading your posts. Tracy

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Its great you could see everything so clear, and

no doubt you have a life prior to the study to fall back on.

hope4others

• Quandry
    Quandry

No one speaks to me now even though I was not baptized. they said I "knew enough".

Then you can see that you ran for the hills just in time. Loving, wasn't it? Imagine if you WERE baptised.

Welcome!!!!

• oompa
    oompa

WECOME you lucky girl! What alerted you? And WTF??? They won't speak to a study???? Does that mean you still go to meetings? ....................oompa

• llbh
    llbh

Hey Traycee Welcome to JWD

David

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Welcome to the board.

alt

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome to the board, Tracyceee...

You got out just in time...lol. We look forward to hearing more about you.

Cas

• flipper
    flipper

A warm welcome to you Tracy- keep coming to the board ! There is a lot you can learn from people's experiences who have gone through similar things to show compassion to you ! Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome Tracy!! You will love this site! Thank goodness you seen the light, you saved yourself from a lot of heartache...

MMO

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Welcome Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit