self righteous nosey relatives

by loosie 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• loosie
    loosie

I guess the whole thing brought back JW memories. My hubby was thinking about going to my Aunts church. My cousin;s family also attend there at the methodist church. Hubby told me that the methodists are some of the more laid back religions ( ha ha )

So I thought I'd ease into it by going to the church talent show. Kris has never taken any interest in my daughter at all. Until we started showing up at the church that one time.

I felt like she was checking up on us to see if she wanted her family hanging out with mine if we decided to go to her same church. I don't like the feeling of being judged. ( I wonder why?!?! )

When I was in high school. two elders daughters attend the same years I did. but they never talked to me because their dad said I wasn't good association.Well his daughter moved out at 18 and started sleeping with all the "worldly" boys she could. Now who is the good associate?

Amber makes you tube videos as well. I wonder if her mom censors all her videos. Maybe I should go check to see if Kris missed any.

You know people around here actually wonder why I don't go any church. I think it's obvious.

I want to be normal and not have any JW baggage.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm so freaking pissed that people who can't even plug in a monitor are even allowed to use computers, let alone offer unsolicited opinions on any subject.

W

• loosie
    loosie
    can't even plug in a monitor are even allowed to use computers, let alone offer unsolicited opinions on any subject

lol @ Finally free.

How can you say no to your Aunt though? Last time I went over there is because she was unable to send an email to her sister. You know what the problem was? She left out the @ symbol from the email address.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I wasn't aware that pissed and freakin were cuss words

• loosie
    loosie
    I wasn't aware that pissed and freakin were cuss words

I guess they are in the Kansas bible belt. I'm from CA. So I'm not used to the bible belt restrictions.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Last time I went over there is because she was uanble to send an email to her sister. You knwo what the problem was? She left out the @ symbol from the email address.

Hee hee ..... what a riot!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit