Creative writing query..

by DATA-DOG 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

A good treatise on the scientific method and they'll be well equipped to figure out what they need and how to build it when the time comes. A few basics on science and math will help the process.

Try to leave all of everything and it will end up unused and covered in dust because it will be overwhelming.

• gone for good
    gone for good

Current knowledge of alternate energy sources as a starting point for future energy supplies.

There will never be again the ''limitless supply'' of fossil fuels we have already squandered away in our last century.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Great suggestions. I am trying to imagine what could actually be saved if the Governments of the world wanted to make it happen.

Imagine the income from tax payer dollars! I would have everything mentioned above, plus an ultra-secret list of military and civilian personnel who are chosen for the core of the future human race. Teacher of all kinds, art, history, engineering, math, physics, combat, you name it.

Who knows, a contingency plan could are ready exist??

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Of course, the plan goes terribly awry..... MUAHHAAAHHAAA!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

DD

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    DATA-DOG, have you ever watched Dr. Strangelove? It should provide some inspiration.
  • TerryWalstrom
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

You want creative writing on prepping for a doomsday event...

Step 1. Make for yourself a bunker out of wood of a resinous tree.

Engineering Notes for Bunker: Make compartments in the bunker, and cover it inside and outside with tar. Make it three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide, and thirty cubits high. Make a roof for the bunker, and complete it to the extent of a cubit upward. The entrance of the bunker should be in its side. Make the bunker with a lower story, a second story and a third story.

Step 2. Of every living creature of every sort of flesh, two of each, you will bring into the bunker to preserve them alive with you. Male and female they will be. Of the flying creatures according to their kinds and of the domestic animals according to their kinds, of all moving animals of the ground according to their kinds, two of each will go in there to you to preserve them alive.

Step 3. Stock the bunker with every sort of food that is eaten.

Step 4. Enter bunker.

Step 5. Ride out doomsday event. Usually forty days and forty nights.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Village Idiot, I've never watched that movie. I'll check it out.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit