What do you miss the LEAST and what do you miss the MOST about the Borg?

by nbernat 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• nbernat
    nbernat

What I will miss least. . . The last talk at any assembly or convention that seems to drag on forever although it's supposed to only be 1 hour long. What I will miss most. . . All of the brothers putting smiles on and trying to act spiritual when the C.O. visits-- i.e. people who never arrived on time are arriving 30 min. early, and brothers who never commented are suddenly comment masters.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

What I will miss least - Field Circus.

What I will miss most - ...

Well, when I think of it, I'll let you know.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Least: Meetings, assemblies, field service, conventions, celibacy, hypocrites, fake friends, being basically a slave.

Most: Fly fishing with my Dad. He really is a master of the art. Really the only thing we had in common besides the Borg. We used to go out on the river for a couple of hours after field service on Saturdays, then sit on the river bank & go over the article for the next day's watchtower study. I actually do miss that....not the WT info, just hanging with my Dad.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nothing about this BS religion whatsoever, but I do miss some of the people that I was social with, there were few that I liked.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Honestly, there's nothing at all I miss. I wish I'd started enjoying life sooner!!

• Casper
    Casper

The Least.... The Petty Rules

The Most.... The Social Aspect

Cas

• BFD
    BFD

The least - Field Circus

The most - My mom. She's still stuck in shunning mode.

BFD

• flipper
    flipper

What I miss the least ? Everything connected with the witnesses.

What I miss the most ? Absolutely nothing

• chickpea
    chickpea

least: the b0rg in toto

most: the years i cannot give back to my kids

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, let's see...no, nothing. I don't miss any of it. It was a horrible experience, and the only parts that seemed OK at the time turned out to be a charade/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit