Sometimes it is the little things that make the day hard.

by wings 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

wow, what a tough day time - I'm so sorry. Your poor old mom - having to grieve over and over - and there isn't much you can do about it, is there? I am so sorry.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

That's so brutal, wings. And with it so fresh, you're probably still grieving too. I'm so sorry for both of your pain...

brunn

• Casper
    Casper

(((((Wings)))))

My parents are still going strong, but every now and then I've noticed my Mom will repeat something to me that she had just told me the day before. Makes me wonder...

I did go thru what you are experiencing, both of Grandmothers had to be taken care of at home. It's so hard and sad to watch them go thru this. It's also emotionally draining for the caretaker. I hope you are able to get away sometimes and take a breather...

My heart goes out to you....

Cas

• wings
    wings
    I hope you are able to get away sometimes and take a breather...

I am planning a road trip for a respite, just having a hard time leaving her right now.

• Casper
    Casper

That's understandable... I hope things work out and you can relax and enjoy yourself....

Are you traveling alone ? My sister does that all the time, thinks nothing of hopping in a car and taking off cross country. Me, I have absolutely no sense of direction....

I envy those that can do it.........

Cas

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS- I'm so sorry you and your mom are hurting like this. Please be assured of our hearts being with you sis ! Take care of yourself while taking care of mom. Love, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

awwww. ((((wings and mom)))). I'm so glad your dad / her hubby was such a good man. This is heartachingly beautiful.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Wings:

So sorry ... .

CoCo

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

wings - strength to you girl (other words would just seem empty)

I saw a friends grandfather go vrom being a strong burly man to a very frail ill man - sad sad sad.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I also have no advice, but wish you and your mom the best.

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit