DID NOAH BUILT STONE CIRCLES/JW VIEWS ON STONE CIRCLES

by badboy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ANY IDEAS

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You mean does Stonhenge pre date the flood or post date it?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think Noah was exausted after he built the ark. He didnt have time to build stone circles. But he did get stoned sometimes.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

huh?

stone circles = primative wheel, no I think it was moses.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Is this what you are asking?

A stone circle is different from a henge or isolated monolith, although each of these features is often encountered in a single location. Earlier features, such as the Goseck circle in Saxony-Anhalt, may have served similar religious/calendrical/astronomical purposes, though probably at a much earlier epoch. Stone circles usually date from the late Neolithic / early Stone Age, that is, c. 7000-3500 B.C. [

Somehow I can't see Noah in a circle of ritualistic procedures, but who knows I could be wrong.

hope4others

• badboy
    badboy

SOME STONE CIRCLES ARE OLDER THAN ADAM AND EVE.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Did the ark come to rest in Great Britain?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Na I think he just got stoned.... hey there was marijuana back then, and I hear it was pretty good stuff too

Just read the bible a bit and you can tell someone was smoking something......I think they use to call it Hebrew Gold if I'm not mistaken

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Just read the bible a bit and you can tell someone was smoking something......I think they use to call it Hebrew Gold if I'm not mistaken

...Either that or "Ganja-hovah".

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Come on....."Ganja-hovah".....I figured it would be good for at least one "LOL", or maybe even a "ROFLMFAO".

I'm a legend in my own mind I guess.......*sigh*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit