So excited I could *pOp*

by LouBelle 20 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Great!!

If NZ makes it through the Oceania and then Asia groups I'll buy a dozen of whatever you're selling for every man, woman and child in the country!!! (New Zealand that is, there's too many people in South Africa)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm glad for you! I hope everything works out fabulously!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sounds great as long as you are not sending the tourists home with an STD !

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Your business venture sounds so exciting. If it has you so excited it must be a rare opportunity for you and your friend.

As far as patenting it, that will not prevent anyone from stealing your idea and producing knock offs. It will give you legal standing to address that theft of your idea. That is a huge difference. Something that is timely can be protected by keeping it a secret, and then running it up in production during its life cycle and marketing it before any imitator gets a chance to put their own version in place.

It will be delightful seeing your plan unfold in the future as you share it here and see how it benefits you. I hope you are prosperous and see your dreams realized, and much more.

Just be careful about *popping*!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Sad Emo - The UK is going to be the basis for my research - I'm going to advertise here and there and see what kind of response I get from there - then I'll try europe - I want to launch by the beginning of 2009 - it gives me a bit of time to make sure I produce *IT* very profesionally, plus it gives me time to do a bit of market research - I'll definately keep you in the loop. UK & Europe are soccer mad.

Thanks - I'll keep you guys up to date on the progress.

Bigmouth - it's going to be in the region of 50 pounds a pop.

Kurtbethel - *IF* it all pans out - we will be rather prosperous.......but let me not get ahead of myself. There is much market research to be done and from that I'll take it forward.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Will your idea be sustainable after 2010?

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Bigmouth - it's going to be in the region of 50 pounds a pop. "

Yeah, that's O.K. let's see 50 pounds is about $130.00 multiplied by 4 million population. Right, well let's just get through the two qualifying groups before we cross your palm with Rand.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Mrs. Smith - Yes it is sustainable after 2010 - that is the beauty of it - it will continue as long as people want to come visit SA.

Bigmouth - may we be seeing you in our country if they do??? you can come to my house - I'll cook for you

Okay Update already: I've designed the logo and the ""catch"" phrase and am loving it - Both logos that I've come up with are "mine" - I had those under patent already. (kurt - I so hear you on the knock offs though - that is why i want this to be classy)

We are also going to include audio in English, Afrikaans and Zulu - wooo hoooo

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

best o luck to you

• south african beef
    south african beef

I wish you every success.

Being born in SA and having been there for my honeymoon in 2002 I can vouch for South Africa being a wonderful country.

Not sure that it is guaranteed that you will actually stage the World Cup - will the country be able to convince FIFA about it's economic difficulties including electricity generation?

I'm very interested in football (not 'soccer' btw) so I think with this username on JWD I should be on some profit share with you!!!!

Seriously, if you need any help let me know.

Regards

SAB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit