The New World Order, In Their Own Words

by What-A-Coincidence 11 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e1_1204316962

"Quotes from prominent men and women, who have commented (specifically or not) about the 'New World Order' agenda, which as we all know incorporates a fascistic central one world government, a monitored and controlled world population and a single global currency."

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Go ahead and listen to Bushes own words if you dare

• heathen
    heathen

Yep , it's terrifying what the plans are for world domination. The extremely wealthy have been duping the majority for a long time . I listen to the Alex Jones show almost everyday now and it's getting worse and worse by the minute .Mind boggling how complacent society is to be abused by the powers of globalism. I suggest you watch the , end game, video .I've even heard that comcast has banned 911 truth sites and blogs along with alex jones . Censorship is taking the web even.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It sounds much like the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger's promise. What they don't tell you is that their "new" order is just as tyrannical as the "new world orders" our political leaders promise. In fact, the religions have the power, left unchecked, to control all information on the planet. A few lords will rule, and everyone else will be owned by them (the serfs). And we will enter the Second Dark Ages, with no hope of a renaissance because they can enforce the Dark Ages rules in outlying areas.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e1_1204316962

"Quotes from prominent men and women, who have commented (specifically or not) about the 'New World Order' agenda, which as we all know incorporates a fascistic central one world government, a monitored and controlled world population and a single global currency."

It is inevitable.

Burn

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The Shrubwackers new world order is to lower the living standards of United States Citizens and spread the wealth of America around the world so international corporations can profit. Daddy Shrub is the leader of this conspiracy. Boy Shrub when he's sober is the visable puppet of this conspiracy.

• ninja
    ninja

wacky ...keep up the good work mate......people are waking up.....from the fully awake ninja

• logic&reason
    logic&reason

At this point what can anyone do about it?

It's like a huricane or a tsunami... you can try to prepare for it, but you really cannot stop it. Your only option is to deal with it when it arrives.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yeah...its too late...they got BIG A## GUNS :-(

• heathen
    heathen

They are using more than just guns , we are talking biological and chemical weapons . I really think we are turning into an orwellian society .They have the technology today to do it .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit